Mega Millions Winner

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The first one was announced. For the love of Christ, someone tell me who (or rather what) he looks like because it's driving me insane.

One thought was a guy with a pumpkin for a head.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070902/ap_on_re_us/mega_millions_jackpot

NOTTINGHAM, Md. - Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett says a New Age book store made it possible for him to become an overnight multimillionaire.

He and his wife, Denise, were on their way to the shop where he occasionally teaches Wicca and Reiki (RAY'kee) healing when they stopped at a liquor store and bought two $5 Mega Millions tickets for Friday night's estimated $330 million jackpot. On Sunday, he said one ticket was a winner.

"If it wasn't for this place I wouldn't have won the lottery," Bartlett said Sunday at Mystickal Voyage, the New Age shop.

Four winning tickets to the Mega Millions jackpot were sold in Maryland, New Jersey, Texas and Virginia. Lottery officials said Sunday they cannot confirm the validity of Bartlett's ticket before they meet with him on Tuesday.

"There's no reason to believe it's not legitimate, but it has to go through security," said Maryland State Lottery Director Buddy Roogow, who said he has spoken with Bartlett.

Bartlett, an accountant from Dundalk, said he made a bargain with the multiple gods associated with his Wiccan beliefs: "You let me win the lottery and I'll teach." Both tickets he purchased had numbers chosen randomly from the computer.

Bartlett had not decided if he will accept his winnings as an annuity or choose the lump sum cash option. The jackpot could get larger once ticket sales are tallied, Roogow said, but the lump sum payment would be at least $48.7 million, or about $32 million after taxes.

According to preliminary calculations, each ticket would be worth about $82 million if the prize were taken in 26 annual payments.

Bartlett said the money won't change him, although he plans to invest in Mystickal Voyage. "I'm going to live my life like I have been," he said.

The odds that any ticket would match all five numbers — 8, 18, 22, 40 and 44 — and the Mega Ball number — 11 — were one in 176 million.

If estimates of the jackpot hold true, it would be the fourth largest in the lottery's history. It was known as The Big Game when it awarded jackpots of $363 million in 2000 and $331 million in 2002.

Mega Millions tickets are also sold in California, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio and Washington.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Slap a Mustache on him and he looks that character actor you see all over when they need a big tough guy

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
It looks like half the fans at Jones Beach.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Haha, ol' Jabba the Hutt face is finally gonna buy himself some slave girls.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
he looks like a fucking jack ass, if i won that kind of money NO ONE would know about it let alone the fucking news paper, i hope the fucking savages harass the living shit out of that fucking retard

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
he looks like chubbs from Teen Wolf

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
It's lil Jimmy plus hair and 300 pounds.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
if he has 1/1000 of a brain he'll be looking like one of these in a year

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
that fat fuck said, " his Wiccan beliefs let him win"
hope the wiccans put the fat fuck on the pit

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
He looks like the rich guy who stole Pee Wee's bike in Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
that fat fuck said, " his Wiccan beliefs let him win"
hope the wiccans put the fat fuck on the pit
ummm Wiccans go "Skyclad" (aka nude) alot in rituals.... imagine that fucking mess x12