Megadeath Wheelchair Crowd Surfing

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I went to school with this guy. He was shot in the stomach when he was around 15, and paralyzed.

Good to see he can still enjoy the finer things in life, like mosh pits.

[video=youtube;-fq7ManR0o0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fq7ManR0o0&feature=share[/video]

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The band's name is spelled twice on the video still frame and you still manage to spell it wrong int he thread title?

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
i hate crowd surfers and i hate crowd surfers with added weight from wheelchairs even more. stand there and enjoy the band. don't make me have to lift your gross, sweaty ass.

Lil'GlubGlub

Sep 3, 2004
near philly
meh, I don't follow the band. the guy's sister put the video on her facebook page.

Lil'GlubGlub

Sep 3, 2004
near philly
i hate crowd surfers and i hate crowd surfers with added weight from wheelchairs even more. stand there and enjoy the band. don't make me have to lift your gross, sweaty ass.
um, if he could stand, there would be no need for the wheelchair. just sayin

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I should listen to a megadeth song. They're supposed to be pretty good. And they always toured with my favorite bands. But that one symphony song they released is pretty much the only one I ever heard, and it's one of the gayest metal songs of all time. Kinda turned me off to them.

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
I should listen to a megadeth song. They're supposed to be pretty good. And they always toured with my favorite bands. But that one symphony song they released is pretty much the only one I ever heard, and it's one of the gayest metal songs of all time. Kinda turned me off to them.
I have a 12 ga I'd like you to meet. Listen to Holy Wars or Tornado of Souls. For that matter play Rust in Peace on repeat.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I have a 12 ga I'd like you to meet. Listen to Holy Wars or Tornado of Souls. For that matter play Rust in Peace on repeat.
This. Then after that go listen to Peace Sells...But Whose Buying and Countdown to Extinction.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Stay away from the pit then. Fucking love when cripples surf the crowd. Something about it just makes me think "good for you, guy"

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Stay away from the pit then. Fucking love when cripples surf the crowd. Something about it just makes me think "good for you, guy"
I think it's awesome. I still don't know how the crowd holds the chair up though. Wouldn't the wheels spin?

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
btw, dave mustaine played that show with a broken neck, he was in the hospital the day before, in a neckbrace after the show and going for surgery in the next 3 days...now that's metal

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
One slip and you're losing a finger.

i hate crowd surfers and i hate crowd surfers with added weight from a colostomy bag even more. stand there and enjoy the band. don't make me have to lift your gross, fæces sack.
fixed

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
I did post a pic of the crip in the big 4 thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
btw, dave mustaine played that show with a broken neck, he was in the hospital the day before, in a neckbrace after the show and going for surgery in the next 3 days...now that's metal
this