Megadeth Artist Confidential

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
What a treat to wake up from a hangover to. Fans, check for it. I know a few peeps dig Dave.
They've played live versions of Washington is Next, Sleepwalker, Gears of War, and now Symphony of Destruction. Hopefully they jam a few more out. They sound great.

megagoo

Dec 8, 2004
Metairie, LA
did anyone record this? i recorded it with my online account and have a couple of dropouts and about 20 seconds of a static sounding overlay

megagoo

Dec 8, 2004
Metairie, LA
here it is

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2E0J712

click the link, follow the instructions
wait for the timer to tick down under "free download" (next to premium download), then click download

there are i believe 2 dropouts for about 3 seconds or so. also there is maybe 20 seconds of static noise over the top of the audio, starting at the end of the live performance of gears of war.

if you hear slight changes in audio it is because i spliced together 2 recordings of it, trying to eliminate as many dropouts and static spots as possible. they only replayed it twice so i just had two chances to get good recordings of it. so unfortunately, there were a couple of spots where both recordings had faults

enjoy

megagoo

Dec 8, 2004
Metairie, LA
awesome. i bought the timetrax setup and xm receiver only unit to go with it, but its in my car now rigged up. so in the house i only have my online account which blows sometimes. i use to record o&a every day with timetrax for a year or so flawlessly