Memorial Day Weekend Sucks!!!

This fucking sucks big monkey ass. It was warmer in fucking Febuary goddamit, Im seriously thinking its never gonna be hot again this fucking blows no fucking sun or heat or nude women and other women in bikinis only fucking women with coats and umbrellas walking around while guys stand outside with there thumbs up there ass wondering what the fuck is going on here.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Damn bro, All I can say is You 100% right. This weather fucking sucks. I hear you. No cleavage, no legs, no make up. The women look like sea hags in this weather. I pray to the almighty GOD, Please give us a sunny 80 degree weekend, despite of what the forecast says. We all know they ain't the most accurate. Please God give us sun and heat!

80 degree weekend? Damn that would be cold compared to down here. LOL Gonna be in the 90's. Thank goodness for poolside coolers and mirrored glasses. My beer stays cold and eyes can wander where ever they want!

MAVRIC305

Lol, damn you lucky bastard. I wish we had that luxury. We are cold and wet up here. If our eyes wander we might go blind. The women as Jay said are just hideously clothed. It's begining to get alittle depressing. It really does give you that feeling that it will never get nice again.

It feels like the end of the world but i wouldnt care aslong as i saw tits or a women wearing a tight short skirt with no underwear.

FOFOLINA

the south has great weather
you are so lucky SOAD
I am goin to have a good weekend
the guy i am talking to are goin to pisanos and the cellar on sat and on Monday I am goin there again to pisanos and see Norton since he is not goin to be there on sat But I am goin to see colin quin
ehh the weather sucks ass but atleast I will be havin a good time I will make sure to drink for you guys

You never seem to be a weather person i wish weather didnt faze me like it doesnt faze you. What the fuck is next, Fucking 8 inches of snow on the Forth of July.

FOFOLINA

ever hear the song by venessa williams

she sings the part saying sometime the snow comes down in june...

I have no clue what made me say that
ehh oh wel the weather will get better

Fucking Forecast from Weather Channel.Cloudy with periods of rain. High 66. Winds E to SE 5 to 10 mph. 70% chance of precipitation. Rainfall accumulations around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday night: Cloudy with thunderstorms. Low 59. Winds E 5 to 10 mph. 70% chance of precipitation. Rainfall accumulations around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms. High 68. Winds SE 10 to 15 mph. 70% chance of precipitation. Rainfall accumulations of about a tenth of an inch.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with occasional showers. Low 58. Light S to SE winds. 60% chance of precipitation. Rainfall accumulations under a tenth of an inch.
Monday (24 hours): Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. A chance of scattered thunderstorms late. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
Tuesday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. A chance of isolated thunderstorms beginning late. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Wednesday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

MAVRIC305

Lol, that fat bastard. Fuck Storm field too, that fag!!