Mentors

Have you ever had a mentor?

• Yes, but it was a member of my family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Have you ever had a mentor? Someone who helped teach you and actually put you on a semi-decent path?

A father (or mother) can count but doesn't have to.

I've never had a mentor and was wondering if they were good to have.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
What about a vote for 'No, why the fuck would I need one of those?'

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
The final answer ought to be read as 'no' but simply putting down 'no' seemed lame.
His point was you portrayed not having a mentor in a negative light. Like, "oh noes, I has no mentorz. I can has mentor plz?"

He wants an option to take pride in not having a mentor.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
His point was you portrayed not having a mentor in a negative light. Like, "oh noes, I has no mentorz. I can has mentor plz?"

He wants an option to take pride in not having a mentor.
That was never my intention.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Mentors are a sign of weakness. And not having a mentor does not mean that you are alone on this 'world'. It should also be said that it's not just this world that matters.

I've always been forced to face this horrible world alone
LiddyRules, ShooterMcGavin
I guess mommy and daddy's money for everything counts as facing the world alone.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
mentors can be good... but considering 75% of the population are fucked up in their own heads,,, the odds of having a good one r slim.

I,m a mentor for my buddys son... his dads in jail for life. I try to help him out when I can and he calls me when he needs advice on things.

My dad was a narcissistic prick... so that = good mentor but tough to survive the lessons without becoming the monster.

I tryed mentoring shooter n B54 but they got to big for their britches.lol

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
see the backtalk?

2 ears one mouth son.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
My Coach, Made me want to do what I do now...She was a tough old bird...but a better mother than mine ever was.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Is that the cunt and the Tormentors?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i don't really think i've had a mentor, i've pretty much learned what i know now on my own...if i learned it from my parents i'd probably be living in their basement smoking pot all day and not having a job like my good for nothing brother...hmmm

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
It's called a sponser in my world :icon_mrgr So Yes I do have a mentor.

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
A mentor is just someone who takes you under their wing and helps you get somewhere. There is nothing weak about having a mentor. Basically, if there is someone who would be proud of your accomplishments for you (assuming you have done anything worthwhile), they were a mentor.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
My Mom, who raised me, was more than a mentor so in my mind, the title is not applicable.

While I've never had a mentor I have mentored others. It's not a crutch or a weakness to have a mentor. As I see it, a mentor is one who helps you see a bigger picture that you may not see in a current position and works with you to develop a plan to reach goals you may not have considered. Not a bad gig and very rewarding.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
No, but I try to learn from everything that I experience. I've mostly always thought of the idea of mentors are for people who are not too good at figuring things out for themselves. (but whadda I know?)