Merger Approved?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
Dude Theres No Way That Guy Actually Took A Blow Torch To His Myfi, You Need To Get It Up To 8000 Degrees For It To Even Melt. And the MyFi was designed to take a blast from a Smith 3000 torch and the Smith 4000 he supposedly used isn't that much more powerful. Loose Innos Says So.

ollie

RightWing Douche
Apr 3, 2004
Wood-Ridge, NJ
Dude Theres No Way That Guy Actually Took A Blow Torch To His Myfi, You Need To Get It Up To 8000 Degrees For It To Even Melt. And the MyFi was designed to take a blast from a Smith 3000 torch and the Smith 4000 he supposedly used isn't that much more powerful. Loose Innos Says So.
don't even get me started about the smashed sky-fi's... we all were fed info that they were smashed, but did you know that no smashed sky-fi parts were ever found?

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
No, XM got to him after he received it and then executed him. They faked his thank you call.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
I wanted to post this article but cannot start new threads.
Finally a decision, whats it been almost a year now?
For approval or against approval all parties should agree that is an insane amount of time for the government to waste on something as silly as this
LET EM MERGE

ComputerGuy

Brad the ComputerGuy
Dec 10, 2004
I like and dislike the idea I mean I would like to be able to choose what I want but then there could be price hikes and all that stuff.

Eagle.007

Frrrrrrunkis!
Jan 8, 2007
NEPA
I spent 40 minutes today browsing my mom's Sirius unit. I even listened to Howard 100 for about 2 minutes. Stations IDs on Buzsaw after EVERY FUCKING SONG! What the hell is Van Hailstorm? The ONLY thing that interested me AT ALL was ESPN Radio and you can get that on any radio. That company has nothing to offer me. I felt dirty and like a traitor. My XM is up at the end of the month and I don't think I can give this abomination any of my $$.

(I know I'm taking this too serously)

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
I know it would take away O&A's backup plan, but I still kind of want the merger to fail and both companies collapse simply out of spite over what XM did to O&A this summer.

Ahhhh, spite. It's warm... like a blanket.

Feb 20, 2007
I use XM for one thing, OnA. I don't listen to anything else on the POS network. Thats what my mp3 player is for.

So does this mean we have to trade in our equipment for new items? If so, fuck that. With XM's new smart connect or what ever it is, its fucking gay. I just got an Inno 1 (I have an Inno 2 w/o car kit, but I use the home kit and connect right to my stereo) that has the xm transmitter. Now xm are pussys with their new junk. I'll just say fuck it, cancel xm and be done.

Audible.com will be next for me.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Didn't smash my MyFi. I gave it away to a board member that really needed one.

mine wen't into the drink,,,tossed it in Menauhant harbour in Falmouth,,,,,,,,now I listen to xm online:D

felt good at the time thought DAMMIT::hammer:

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Beginning of the end, my friends.