Merger Decision Today?

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
Aug 23, 2007
The Dirty 330
As someone that expects to get an INNO for Christmas, what is the speculation on what equipment will work and for how long and so on?
If an when the physical merger happens what is the theory of what signals will be broadcast?
Just curious.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
As someone that expects to get an INNO for Christmas, what is the speculation on what equipment will work and for how long and so on?
If an when the physical merger happens what is the theory of what signals will be broadcast?
Just curious.
I think we can still use our old equipment for at least the first year. They can't expect every sub to go out and buy a new unit.

Feb 20, 2007
I just bought an inno for my g/f for Christmas. So this means I am gonna have resupply all my fucking units because of this crap. Yea, it saves for the consumer my ass.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
bye bye (so much enormous potential on the verge of pretty much being flushed. Thanks Mel!)

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Nov 25, 2004
2869.02 miles from the Stienway Bldg
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20071203005804&newsLang=en
I won't copy the entire text, too long. Just this snip.
" Georgetown Partners Files with Department of Justice Opposition to Sirius-XM Merger Proposal

BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Georgetown Partners L.L.C., a minority-owned private equity firm with a commercial interest in the proposed Sirius-XM merger, today reported it has made a filing with the Department of Justice involving, among other documents, a specific letter to the head of the Antitrust Division"

Keyword "Minority-owned" I bet bringing up the race card will stir up shit with the merger.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
I just bought an inno for my g/f for Christmas. So this means I am gonna have resupply all my fucking units because of this crap. Yea, it saves for the consumer my ass.
Your an idiot. You are all so against the merger maybe you should do some research rather than speculate. As I understand it your equipment will work forever. As long as you want to keep the same service. If for some reason you want additional sirius content you can pay more but you need new equipment. Or if you want to pay less (6.99 I think but O&A probably arent included in that package) you can buy new equipment and pay less and get less monthly.

The merger will eliminate the in battling of satellite radio and your monthly price can stay the same rather than the 2 companies having to raise prices to make money. So dont worry about your gf her inno will be fine

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
Your equipment will work...unless you get the ala carte programming then you will need a new unit.

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
"Merger Decision Today?"

Apparently not.....

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fuck Melvin and his super Jew minion Howie the Vacationer and their evil plans to control SDRS.

Dec 19, 2005
Screw the merger!
I want NOTHING to do with Sirius...nothing!
Mel is an ass, and I can't stand Hoo.

B

bman2k3

I don't know shit about shit, but I think the merger will happen. The technology will be a cluster fuck between the two companies the fucking shit box sirrius (spelling is for queers...zzzzzz) radios. But OnA will stay on for their contract but be on a separate tier than hoo hoo. Kind of like getting the Showtime or HBO package on cable, not necc. a bad thing. But Krock is done as dead. What they said 4 months and we'll see I think I heard. Its gonna be an all out satellite party of love, thanks Lou.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
I don't know shit about shit, but I think the merger will happen. The technology will be a cluster fuck between the two companies the fucking shit box sirrius (spelling is for queers...zzzzzz) radios. But OnA will stay on for their contract but be on a separate tier than hoo hoo. Kind of like getting the Showtime or HBO package on cable, not necc. a bad thing. But Krock is done as dead. What they said 4 months and we'll see I think I heard. Its gonna be an all out satellite party of love, thanks Lou.
I'm in the minority here, I want the merger. I have both services(love Howard too) and would like to have both on 1 unit(my Inno).

Fuck the scumbags using the race card. What a load of shit.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
I made a choice between Sirius and XM pre Howard announcement. And after listening to both in the cars of friends I found SIrius had much better music stations. I still believe this to be true. Plus they got NFL. And Howard has a great radio show. And the whole thing is uncensored. Which is a big part of why even though I now really enjoy O&A I would never actually subscribe. I am supposed to pay for censored HBO? come on

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
I made a choice between Sirius and XM pre Howard announcement. And after listening to both in the cars of friends I found SIrius had much better music stations. I still believe this to be true. Plus they got NFL. And Howard has a great radio show. And the whole thing is uncensored. Which is a big part of why even though I now really enjoy O&A I would never actually subscribe. I am supposed to pay for censored HBO? come on
Censored? Good one. Please,dolt- go blow a zombie.

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
sorry not censored but with swearing highly discouraged for the first 3 hours. Thats why they have to resort to that hackyWacky news story stuff. Or video of the day. Sometimes those first 3 hours venture into morning zoo shows without the lame productions

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Nov 8, 2002
East Islip, NY
sorry not censored but with swearing highly discouraged for the first 3 hours. Thats why they have to resort to that hackyWacky news story stuff. Or video of the day. Sometimes those first 3 hours venture into morning zoo shows without the lame productions

How could O&A be a zoo if Howard is the one with the gorilla in a glass cage?

Of wait....MORNING zoo.....

predators1998

Mar 13, 2006
Tennessee
Your an idiot. You are all so against the merger maybe you should do some research rather than speculate. As I understand it your equipment will work forever. As long as you want to keep the same service. If for some reason you want additional sirius content you can pay more but you need new equipment. Or if you want to pay less (6.99 I think but O&A probably arent included in that package) you can buy new equipment and pay less and get less monthly.

The merger will eliminate the in battling of satellite radio and your monthly price can stay the same rather than the 2 companies having to raise prices to make money. So dont worry about your gf her inno will be fine
Why resort to name calling?
Since you did your research, I wish that you would tell everyone at least one example of the consumer benefiting from eliminating competition and allowing a monopoly to develop... Welllll...we're waiting!