Merry Fuggin Christmas!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The kids went back to VA on Sunday and I haven't left the house in days
except to turn the Christmas lights on and off.

It's glorious.
My wife came down here on Saturday morning so I had a couple of days of peace and quiet, went to the club and had a hoagie, and a few cocktails drove down yesterday, I was offered the “flip” (drive down and back in one day) but I hate the flip unless it’s a true flip, drive down push the old lady out the door, piss and come right home.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I’m trapped at my mother in laws house till dinner, I’m already tired of this shot and I want to leave
That's where I got lucky, my wife's an only child to a deadbeat dad she hasn't seen since she was three, and her mom kicked the bucket years ago. No inlaw shit for me! Hell, no relatives of any kind, unless I feel like seeing my sisters & cousins, which I most decidedly do not.

THE FEZ MAN

That's where I got lucky, my wife's an only child to a deadbeat dad she hasn't seen since she was three, and her mom kicked the bucket years ago. No inlaw shit for me! Hell, no relatives of any kind, unless I feel like seeing my sisters & cousins, which I most decidedly do not.
Ironically I actually miss my ex wife’s family Christmas parties, 50 polocks crammed into a row house in philly drinking like it’s their job, kids running around all hopped up on candy, uncle Joe passed out drunk on the couch, my father in-law with that stupid accordion, conning one of the obscure cousins into playing santa after feeding him shots all night, bags and bags of shitty Christmas presents I give away or toss. Oh and taking bets on who (other than uncle joe) is going to pass out or piss off someone else, I got that prize one year, pissed off cousin Wayne, puked, and passed out on the couch with uncle joe.
I never had those kinds of Christmas’s when I was a kid, I’m glad my kid got to enjoy that fiasco, and my ex wife absolutely HATED it because it was one of the few things I enjoyed, because, as a rule, I hate Christmas and she hated anything that I enjoyed, and really hated it when I went without her because she couldn’t nag me about enjoying the company of her family, and “being one of the drunks”

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Ironically I actually miss my ex wife’s family Christmas parties, 50 polocks crammed into a row house in philly drinking like it’s their job, kids running around all hopped up on candy, uncle Joe passed out drunk on the couch, my father in-law with that stupid accordion, conning one of the obscure cousins into playing santa after feeding him shots all night, bags and bags of shitty Christmas presents I give away or toss. Oh and taking bets on who (other than uncle joe) is going to pass out or piss off someone else, I got that prize one year, pissed off cousin Wayne, puked, and passed out on the couch with uncle joe.
I never had those kinds of Christmas’s when I was a kid, I’m glad my kid got to enjoy that fiasco, and my ex wife absolutely HATED it because it was one of the few things I enjoyed, because, as a rule, I hate Christmas and she hated anything that I enjoyed, and really hated it when I went without her because she couldn’t nag me about enjoying the company of her family, and “being one of the drunks”
Sounds like you thrive on the chaos and drama that big family Christmases bring. That's why I avoid the sisters, their extended families and all the cousins. I love the simple quiet of Christmas morning. Fire in the fireplace, simple breakfast, open the crap the wife & I got each other, then to friends later in the day to do our exchanges with them.

What you're describing here would put me in a panic attack. :p (NOT REALLY, EVERYBODY. KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON.)

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Sounds like you thrive on the chaos and drama that big family Christmases bring. That's why I avoid the sisters, their extended families and all the cousins. I love the simple quiet of Christmas morning. Fire in the fireplace, simple breakfast, open the crap the wife & I got each other, then to friends later in the day to do our exchanges with them.

What you're describing here would put me in a panic attack. :p (NOT REALLY, EVERYBODY. KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON.)
Wanna place bets on whos gonna start the thread "lame ass regular mojo is scared of NYC and family gatherings but not disney"?

THE FEZ MAN

Those were Christmas Eve, Christmas Day was usually me nursing a hangover, and getting disapproving comments from my ex wife, the classic was the year I took my sister, we both got absolutely shit faced, the problem was I was supposed to assemble my kids new “race car bed” @busterH (inside joke). I got all the shit unpacked and started to put it together and gave up, lucky for me she was able to finish it, or else my kid was going to wake up on the mattress on the floor.
Oh, and the spoiled rat complained that he wanted the red one not the blue.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
We did our celebratin' last night, and my wife is on call at the hospital until tomorrow morning.

Just me and the kiddies, and the nearest other relative is 800 miles away.

The only shoes I'll be putting on today will be my drinkin' shoes.

Fred West

My brother got me AntH’s book. I thanked him, then hid it from the rest of my family. I thought he knew me.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Do they live in New York?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
You don't have a single relative that's not dead or awful? Not one?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You don't have a single relative that's not dead or awful? Not one?
I've got plenty. And I see them often enough throughout the year that I don't feel any particular need to go too far out of the way to connect with them on Christmas. A phone call is usually enough.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've got plenty. And I see them often enough throughout the year that I don't feel any particular need to go too far out of the way to connect with them on Christmas. A phone call is usually enough.
I gotta ask. What the hell are you still doing here?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
My hatred of the holidays really has nothing to do with dealing with people but the depressing thoughts that rear up in my head that last till about spring
My hatred of the holidays really has nothing to do with dealing with people but the depressing thoughts that rear up in my head that last till about spring
So you're saying that while whiny women have their times of the month, you have your time of the year.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
So you're saying that while whiny women have their times of the month, you have your time of the year.
Kinda i guess. It doesnt always happen and it doesnt always last the same amount of time either. Didnt happen this year because outside of going to my mom and stepdads i didnt go to any other family gatherings. And not even because i was trying to avoid getting depressed but because i learned on Christmas eve that my dads family dont really want me to come to their events and would rather i just dont show up so they dont have to pretend to like me. thou its not that they dont like me because who i am as an individual but because of who my mom is. Shes the only person to have ever divorced a member of their family. Like they are on par with the likes of Rockefeller or Rothschild. Gimme a fucking break the Finnigan name wouldnt even ring out in a cave. Anyway i was like whatever i always felt like the unwanted blacksheep anyway at these gatherings so at least i dont have force myself to go anymore and end up depressed for months. Does kinda suck thou to have what you felt all along be actually true. Ya always try to deny those feelings by saying to yourself its just your anxieties talking im sure they dont really think that. Youre family afterall. Guess if blood is supposed to be thicker than water than bitchy petty grievances is its Coumadin.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Kinda i guess. It doesnt always happen and it doesnt always last the same amount of time either. Didnt happen this year because outside of going to my mom and stepdads i didnt go to any other family gatherings. And not even because i was trying to avoid getting depressed but because i learned on Christmas eve that my dads family dont really want me to come to their events and would rather i just dont show up so they dont have to pretend to like me. thou its not that they dont like me because who i am as an individual but because of who my mom is. Shes the only person to have ever divorced a member of their family. Like they are on par with the likes of Rockefeller or Rothschild. Gimme a fucking break the Finnigan name wouldnt even ring out in a cave. Anyway i was like whatever i always felt like the unwanted blacksheep anyway at these gatherings so at least i dont have force myself to go anymore and end up depressed for months. Does kinda suck thou to have what you felt all along be actually true. Ya always try to deny those feelings by saying to yourself its just your anxieties talking im sure they dont really think that. Youre family afterall. Guess if blood is supposed to be thicker than water than bitchy petty grievances is its Coumadin.
...and a happy new year!

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
You sound like your are close to showing up at the next gathering and massacring them in a fit of beautiful white Christan rage with a Automatic rifle bumpstop and all. I implore you to NOT do that.

Sent from your Mom's box.