Merry Fuggin Christmas!

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
You sound like your are close to showing up at the next gathering and massacring them in a fit of beautiful white Christan rage with a Automatic rifle bumpstop and all. I implore you to NOT do that.

Sent from your Mom's box.
I do not possess any Christian rage. I am bipolar but im an atheist.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Kinda i guess. It doesnt always happen and it doesnt always last the same amount of time either. Didnt happen this year because outside of going to my mom and stepdads i didnt go to any other family gatherings. And not even because i was trying to avoid getting depressed but because i learned on Christmas eve that my dads family dont really want me to come to their events and would rather i just dont show up so they dont have to pretend to like me. thou its not that they dont like me because who i am as an individual but because of who my mom is. Shes the only person to have ever divorced a member of their family. Like they are on par with the likes of Rockefeller or Rothschild. Gimme a fucking break the Finnigan name wouldnt even ring out in a cave. Anyway i was like whatever i always felt like the unwanted blacksheep anyway at these gatherings so at least i dont have force myself to go anymore and end up depressed for months. Does kinda suck thou to have what you felt all along be actually true. Ya always try to deny those feelings by saying to yourself its just your anxieties talking im sure they dont really think that. Youre family afterall. Guess if blood is supposed to be thicker than water than bitchy petty grievances is its Coumadin.
Fuck that noise man. I would look at it as proof that my spidey senses are spot on, that I picked up on what scumbags my family were and was correct. Sorry to hear this, because I can't imagine it feels all that good to have vindication that no, your family really doesn't like you, but at least it's not misplaced anxiety or false feelings of persecution.

I waste zero energy on people who don't do anything for my soul, and that includes a lot of my family. Sounds like you've been handed a hall pass to do the same.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Fuck that noise man. I would look at it as proof that my spidey senses are spot on, that I picked up on what scumbags my family were and was correct. Sorry to hear this, because I can't imagine it feels all that good to have vindication that no, your family really doesn't like you, but at least it's not misplaced anxiety or false feelings of persecution.

I waste zero energy on people who don't do anything for my soul, and that includes a lot of my family. Sounds like you've been handed a hall pass to do the same.
Eh i actually feel better knowing i was right and that they werent giving off those vibes because they thought i was a failure and ashamed of me. Its like oh youre just cunts then ok i can work with that

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
My hatred of the holidays really has nothing to do with dealing with people but the depressing thoughts that rear up in my head that last till about spring
there are trained professionals that can assist you in not having to go through that anymore. Just saying,

mascan42

I knew the second my Dad's box arrived that it would be something that either A. I already had, B. I had no use for, or C. was a piece of crap. And it wound up being a combination of all three. Now that he's gone, I can get to work on selling it on Ebay, and coming up with a reason I don't have it the next time he visits.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I knew the second my Dad's box arrived that it would be something that either A. I already had, B. I had no use for, or C. was a piece of crap. And it wound up being a combination of all three. Now that he's gone, I can get to work on selling it on Ebay, and coming up with a reason I don't have it the next time he visits.
Don't keep us in suspense What is it

mascan42

Don't keep us in suspense What is it

An off-brand Roomba. I just bought a Dyson vacuum a couple of months ago, I have no place to put the docking station, and it's a refurbished unit, which means it's broken once already.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I love my Roomba. All kidding aside it will change your life. I keep mine docked under a piece of furniture.i have had it for 3 years. At this point I clean it once a week. More if I bring it to the other two floors. I bought my cousin a refrubished Neato for Christmas last year, its louder than Roomba but it does the job just as well. U have been thinking of getting another one for my basement for a while. If u are dead set on selling it shoot me a PM. Perhaps we could work something out