Metal fans, What are you listening to?

DiggerNick

Donator
I'm pissed off at Rammstein right now. I went and paid $70 for the double vinyl of their new album, a price point padded by the addition of utterly useless 'art prints' of each band member. And the fuckers couldn't even include a CD or download code for the MP3 for my iPod. And now I'm gonna have to go pirate that shit. I don't want to have to be this faggot:

Last edited:

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Live In London is also an awesome double-CD.

Its a shame that Priest is doing that to the Ripper era albums. The rest of Judas Priest spends a better part of 1990s' on sabbatical while Halford releases three solo albums. While some of Demolition should be forgotten, that era is still part of the band's legacy.
It really sucks that Priest would do that. I love Rippers albums with them.

I'm also just a huge Ripper fan. Still waiting/hoping for more Beyond Fear.

DiggerNick

Donator
My favorite thing Ripper has done:
I watched that whole concert on DVD just two days ago. It's interesting watching little Keith Caputo singing his balls off and knowing that he is now a tranny.

I watched that whole concert on DVD just two days ago. It's interesting watching little Keith Caputo and knowing that he is now a tranny.
That show is amazing. It's fun watching the lineups change from song to song.

Well that was fucking bizarre. I need to see them again, but drunker and more ondrugser.

I was going through a bunch of cd's last week and listening to some of our old locals. This is one of the bands that I used to enjoy the most. Total Black Dahlia rip off, but it's cool to see people you know with this much talent.