Metal Gear Online (PS3)

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
So, they took down MGS3 Online on the PS2.. to instead, put MGS Online on the PS3....

You guys enjoy that exclusivity...

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
did i just see someone turn into a cardboard box? wtf is that?

Socialenemy69

Jun 19, 2007
Vancouver, BC In the Rainy Season
did i just see someone turn into a cardboard box? wtf is that?
The cardboard box has been apart of MGS for years. I think this is the only exclusive PS3 game that I care about, all the other games I will be buying 360 versions. Plus there are rumors of a possible 360 version, but I doubt it.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
The cardboard box has been apart of MGS for years. I think this is the only exclusive PS3 game that I care about, all the other games I will be buying 360 versions. Plus there are rumors of a possible 360 version, but I doubt it.
so explain this to me because i dont know. the only MGS i played was the original on nintendo. what the fuck for? I'm i supposed to believe that if Im charging you and about to kill you i cant because you just turned into a fucking shipping box? Do I turn around and walk away, then you transform back and kill me? this is what you guys have been waiting for? :huh:

so explain this to me because i dont know. the only MGS i played was the original on nintendo. what the fuck for? I'm i supposed to believe that if Im charging you and about to kill you i cant because you just turned into a fucking shipping box? Do I turn around and walk away, then you transform back and kill me? this is what you guys have been waiting for? :huh:
Its for stealth. You dont do it in front of someone cause then they know someone is in the box. DERP! You do it when no one is looking and can hide in there; moving when your opponent is not looking or their back is turned.

[fanboy]This game sucks. You turn into a box! Great game! :icon_roll[/fanboy]

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
you also cannot do it in front of enemies too, they will figure out its you

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Its for stealth. You dont do it in front of someone cause then they know someone is in the box. DERP! You do it when no one is looking and can hide in there; moving when your opponent is not looking or their back is turned.

[fanboy]This game sucks. You turn into a box! Great game! :icon_roll[/fanboy]
no asshole, its was a legit question. i told you i didnt now, there was no fanboyism. i saw the video and saw some douche turn into a box and walk away. get a life.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
I understand the box in single player - It would work fine (and has in all the other games)

But in online its a bit pointless, if i see a box im gonna shoot it.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I understand the box in single player - It would work fine (and has in all the other games)

But in online its a bit pointless, if i see a box im gonna shoot it.
I wonder how they'll handle feigning death in Haze if there's a multi-player. Becuase I know I'll keep shooting at the same spot until I see the kill confirmation pop up.