Metallica is back in the studios

metallica22

Metallica is back in the studio!

Yes, it is true, metallica.com reports that the 3 surviving members will start working in the studio today, April 23. There is no new bass player with them, so James will probably do the bass tracks until a new member is found.

This will be Metallicas eight studio album, which will see the light of day late this year, or sometime next year. Behind the production knobs, once again, is Bob Rock. This is the most exited i've been about a Metallica albums since Load

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by metallica22:

This is the most exited i've been about a Metallica albums since Load

God you poor little thing Don't you see the band is over M22 3 fucking members damn that sux big fucking monkey ass I mean it is cool and shit,but Why not try to get back Jason?? fucking band has lost it I can never listen to them and look at them the same way :(
:(
I SAY KILL LARS HE DID THIS SHIT THAT SHORT LIITLE FUCK CRAP THAT HE IS!!! :mad:

Metallica can lick my left nut and make the right one jealous... Thank you again Lars you fucking tool!

FOFOLINA

Lol well said Soat... Like I said I lost all respect for the group....It is sad they use to rock and kick ass and god did I love the long hair... yet that has nothing to do with it... but they did change the load album was ok and shit but they are really pretty now..fuck who would think Metallica would look pretty??? ehh oh well fuck LARS he did this and I will always bealive that he fucked up the whole group and screw him in the ass that little short fuck of hell that he is :mad:

Fuck them who cares if they record 50 new albums they will never be as good as they where when they released the black album. Why dont James do us a favor and walk back into the pyros again and take Lars with you this time buddy.

FOFOLINA

No Not James but Lars with pleasure
I always liked James for some reason... the only thing I will give to Lars is that He is a great Drummer but thats it nothing more nothing less....
Fuck him that little waste of life that he is :mad:

Fuck James and the high horse he rode in on too. He was the one who wouldnt let Jason release his solo material thats why Jason quit.

FOFOLINA

Oh damn I didn't know that... Well fuck him to

metallica22

i don't think that james had anything to do with jason quiting. They always have had the freedom to do whatever they want. Jason played with sepultura when they took the break a couple of years back. Kirk played with santana last month so i don't think that james had anything to do with it. I appreciate what jason did with metallica, but i really think that metallica is not going to miss him that much. Personally i don't think that he was a great bass player, and he didn't contribute in that manny metallica songs. I also don't think that the black album is the best metallica album, don't get me wrong cause it's a great album but for my taste i think that Justice is their best album. You can say what you want about them but they are still a great band and they still kick ass. You can have your different opinion about napster but that shouldn't influence the fact that they rock. I do admit that they should have kept their mouth shut about the whole napster issue, and let their record company take care of it but it happened and now they will be back and shut everyone up.

FOFOLINA

oooo I am so scared Metallica will shut us up!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
PLease spare me I honestly think that you are blind a sin M22 .....
Well yet again as people say we all make mistakes and I hope that you will see what we all see what happend with Metallica

M22, i think its pointless to try and argue with you about how Metallica sucks. Are you on there payroll or president of there fan club cause i never seen anyone stick up anyone or thing this much like you have.

FOFOLINA

He so has to be a part of the Fan club or the kissin ass thing for metallica cause I have never seen shit like this in my life... I mean damn I ham a huge fan of Frank Sinatra but shit I know he did wrong at somethings and fucked up his life but damn atleast I admit he fucked up... Unlike you M22 fuck please do me a favor stop kissin their ass

If i sound like i'm kissing their ass then that is not what i wanted. I think i did said they messed up with the napster thing and that they should have let their record company take care of that. Anyway i don't think they suck, just because you don't like the band you should not say that they suck. I don't like a lot of rap groups but i don't say they suck because they sell a lot of records and people like them. So they don't suck you just don't like them.

I have 4 Metallica CD's i used to like them. Until they started this crap. I dont like them cause they suck. I THINK THEY SUCK.

METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKSMETALLICA SUCKS METALLICA METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS METALLICA SUCKS

FOFOLINA

Psssst!!! Hey M22 Winner!!!
Let me tell you something there Pookie...
ok I didnt say they suck it is that they did change... and alot can tell they did... I knew a kid in school that was a true fan of metallica and he noticed they changed he loved them as much as you do... all into the fucking group... all I am trying to say here Little one is that they let the money get to them... not to mention they look like the BackStreet Boys.... They still have some rocking groups and shit but damn... come on now it is not only the Fuckin Napster thing has nothing to do with it to tell ya the truth ... I know we all have to get use to change but with a band like that well they are not suppose to be all cute and pretty and it changed...I dont like much rap also or anything like that for the matter but the fact is that MONEY FUCKING CHANGES people and that is what happend with Metallica... is that ok with you M22 now??? :mad: I will keep fighting about this till the end and if you have to talk about it IM me it will be a better fight about music :D ;)

NuNo

Well music is a gift, i listen to many things start off with hip hop its gettin ridiculous, but i still listen to it a bit.
Punk i have to go with blink 182, and new found glory that song "hit or miss" rocks, not into that manson shit, i tried to get
into, and hell no sorry, but also stuff like
phil collins, sting, ol school 80's stuff.
Of course im hispanic so i will always be true with salsa bachata and all that other
good stuff, So far alternative really rocks
I love third eye blind and Litehouse "hangin by a moment" is off the charts! Metallica use to be a better band b4 even though i dont know much but the word been goin around that is not all that great anymore, even my counselor told me it was a better group back then. Oh and "deep inside of you" by third eye blind is cool.

FOFOLINA

well Said Nuno... Hugs Papi Chulo hee hee
so happy ya posting more babes :D :D

[ 04-25-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

[ 04-25-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

NuNo

Hey Lu thanx ma, that's really cool and i definetly dig this board thingy, its really
cool, im bein absolutely 100% open with this
its pretty hot, its too bad i have to pee on
undertaker and kane fans for a while hahaha.
Cause austin the man and u even said it urself so back me up. Well thanx agian babes
u definetly hooked me up with this and i like it, it will be my drug for a while.

FOFOLINA

awesome babes I am so gald that you like it here... this board is a drug we all post here like nuts... and now back to fighting with M22 ;) about metallica hee hee J/k

Metallica Still has some cool shit even though they have changed majorly since there first few albums.

I'll tell you this though, when the new album comes out (if it is any good) I will DOWNLOAD IT on principle. I will NEVER buy another cd from them. and sadly I had to throw all my metallica t-shirts away because I DONT SUPPORT THEM. but if they make a good song, I will listen and get it FREE.., As far as Im concerned.... they fucked their fans in the ass with no vaseline.

[ 04-25-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

FOFOLINA

Fuck stingray that is harsh OUCH!!!!
Touche on that

It may be harsh but Stingray is right. I dont think anyone will ever support them again. They have had some good songs lately but no album has been better than the black album.

FOFOLINA

True IOHN but why Vassaline and not KY ??
Hee hee
shit that must hurt like hell :D

If you compare any metallica album to your favorite metallica album or you could do this with any band, you will see that one is better than the other. If you compare nevermind to in utero or insecticide you will probably say nirvana is getting old and that they suck. But those two albums are great they are not better than nevermind but they are good. Personally my favorite metallica album is And Justice For All, then comes the black album. But what i'm trying to say is that yes i think that load re-load are inferior to the black album but you cannot expect every album to be better than the last one. Metallica did that for a couple of year since they released kill em all and got better in all other albums after that, and maybe a lot of people got use to that but trust me get your favorite band and you will see that one album is going to be better than the other one

[ 04-26-2001: Message edited by: metallica22 ]

Originally posted by metallica22:
you cannot expect every album to be better than the last one. Metallica did that for a couple of year since they released kill em all and got better in all other albums after that, and maybe a lot of people got use to that but trust me get your favorite band and you will see that one album is going to be better than the other one

[ 04-26-2001: Message edited by: metallica22 ]

So what happened after the black album they gave up on themselves. One album is gonna be better than another one, Did you come up with that one all by yourself. You go to all lengths to defend this band.