Metallica

metallica22

RollingStones.com reports that "Metallica prepare to go into their Northern California studio next month to record their next album". This is good news for metallica fans like me. Hopefully the album will be released at the end of the year. Metallica have said in interviews that "the band will change the music a bit, harder, although not a step back, but a big step forward in the right direction". Only time will tell how it will be, but I think that this albums is going to be their best, because they wanna give something to the fans that were mad at them because of the whole napster scandal.

FOFOLINA

Well hopefully things will be ok for them..
who knows I still like the band but I am unsure a little... Hopefully this will be good

We will see. Personaly i dont think they will ever be able to top the Black Album that was there best in my opinion. Hopefully it will be a good album.

"the band will change the music a bit, harder, although not a step back, but a big step forward in the right direction"

Sounds like back peddling to me. The band lost it's edge and are hypocrites. Metallica on the radio only means one thing now, change the station. The sad thing is that they will still be around for years and trying to get back what Lars fat mouth lost for them, their credability. We you start your career handing out your own home made boot-legged tapes to get your break how do you blast Napster. Yeah they will come out with more stuff and continue to tour, but then again so does KISS and I won't buy their shit either!