Miami Cop Charged in Dog Death

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Miami Cop Charged in Dog Death

MIAMI (AP) - A Miami police officer surrendered Monday to face animal cruelty and other charges in the death of his K-9 partner, a female bloodhound named Dynasty.
Officer Rondal Laroy Brown, 48, will be released on bail, his attorney said.

An investigation showed that Dynasty, who was donated to the Miami Police Department in 2004 and specialized in finding missing people, was in good health in January 2007 and weighed 66 pounds. In November when she died, the 4-year-old dog weighed only 33 pounds, had sunken eyes and missing hair, and had a wound on one paw.

Brown reported the dog had died on Nov. 30 and told a supervisor she had gotten loose and may have eaten some rat poison at a nearby construction site. But a necropsy revealed Dynasty suffered from severe malnutrition and dehydration.

Brown has worked at the Miami Police Department since 1987 mostly with dogs. His attorney, Bill Matthewman, said Brown is innocent and would never hurt a dog.

"The allegations are utter and complete nonsense," Matthewman said.

The case is the second involving K-9 cruelty allegations in the Miami area recently.

A Miami-Dade County police sergeant, Allen Cockfield, is awaiting trial on charges of animal cruelty and killing a police dog, both felonies. Cockfield has pleaded innocent to kicking to death his assigned German shepherd, Duke.
I hope they throw the book at these fucking assholes.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Open sores, weight-loss, sounds like AIDS.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
All of these animal cruelty stories really make me wish you had to pass a class to own an animal.

Fuck em, and fuck the guy who kicked his dog to death, i would really like to kick his face to death.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
fucking savages.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Hold on, I don't understand...

You're saying there was a case of a cop having a propensity for cruelty then lying about it?

I don't believe it.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Hold on, I don't understand...

You're saying there was a case of a cop having a propensity for cruelty then lying about it?

I don't believe it.
Yea! The type of people who choose to be cops have never even considered violence as a career choice. And would certainly never tell a lie, if god forbid, there was a little unavoidable brutality that accidentally took place.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
If there were one ounce of credibility to his story about the poison, all he would have had to do is take the damn dog into a vet's office to get some bloodwork done. That could have cleared him on the spot.

I guess he thought he could kick the poison out of it.