Miami Cop gets pulled over by state trooper.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
[yt]yStiufMfIl0&[/yt]

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
they showed this on the raleigh news saturday night.

he is soooooooooooo fired i hope!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
what kind of fucking shit head cop busts a cop and then acts like that, i can only hope that she gets her balls busted some day for concealed carrying.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I never broke the law, I AM THE LAW!

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Looks like there was some tension built up between the departments.
Now there's more.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
he shouldn't have been driving like an asshole, but she didn't have to be a cunt either. don't they have some way to link their radios and talk to one another?

Also, how bad are the highway patrol there where this happens all the time and they never catch them? How bad are these cops?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Waiting for a cops response.....

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
i'm curious to see that too. My guess is going to be something similar to the other responses here. He shouldn't have been speeding like that when not on a call, be she's still a cunt
You won't see that second part in the news though.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
This really is a catch 22 situation. I have several feelings about this matter. The first and main is that this female officer deserves anything negative coming her way. Also, this Miami Officer is fucked, probably won't lose his job, but will do some beach time. There was no reason, especially for a non emergency situation and for being late to an off duty job, and if he was going to be late, why not notify your superior, worst that can happen is that you may get bitched out or forced to put in a leave slip (all depends on department policies and procedures), (even though it is an off duty, most schools or places will hire these cops through the department and they are required to be in full uniform and have cruiser for a lawful police presence). There is also no way he didn't know that she wasn't trying to get his attention or try to get him to stop following him with her lights and sirens on. I don't know why she didn't try to reach out to Miami PD dispatch and give the cruiser number and get him to stop. There was no reason on this planet to place the Miami cop in handcuffs. I wonder at what point did he pull over? The most that should've happened is that she got him to stop, confirmed his identity and what was going on, and if she really wanted to be a cunt, call his supervisor and file a complaint. If she was afraid the police vehicle was stolen, where are the transcripts of her radio communications between her and dispatch? It seems that there is more to the video that is not being shown.

On the other hand, If Joe or Jane Citizen did this on a highway or any public road they would be read the riot act and walked through the paces. I can understand both sides of the coin.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Hmmm, tensions between the two agencies seems like a likely culprit. I did notice he didn't seem to stop right away, so I think the Trooper was acting correctly by getting him out of the car at gunpoint and placing him in cuffs. As far as what the rules are for Miami officers that take their patrol vehicle home, that I have no idea of. Some departments have very loose rules on what an officer does with his duty vehicle while off duty. When I was on my first badge job, the county just East of us used to let the trustees drive the patrol cars to get them washed or get them gassed up. My own Sergeant when I was a deputy would run errands in his patrol car before or after he got off duty. The guy fucked up, he should have not been driving like that in a patrol car or personal car. Should he lose his job and pension over a couple traffic tickets.....no. If he was drunk, high on drugs or was running from the scene of his last felony crime, YES fire his ass. I think a suspension without pay, a stint in traffic school and suspension of his being able to take a patrol unit home would suffice.

If you did the same thing, you pretty much could count on tickets, traffic school and a court appearance. Nobody shows up at your job and demands you be fired.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I think the video stated she chased him for around 4.5 minutes. At 100 MPH (assuming that's the average) that's over 7.5 miles. No wonder she thought the fucking car was stolen. If someone is driving up to 120 MPH and refusing to pull over, she absolutely should a)approach the car with her firearm drawn and b) detain whoever is driving.

Maybe she should have lightened up once she confirmed it was actually a cop (who was also complying) but her adrenaline was probably pretty high.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
If you did the same thing, you pretty much could count on tickets, traffic school and a court appearance. Nobody shows up at your job and demands you be fired.
We don't drive police cars to and from work. Like it or not, law enforcement should be held to a higher standard.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
2 cunts. I am waiting to get home and hear the audio. Something about the troopers bitching about a Miami marked car in the past... I think she knew that shit wasn't stolen. Anyone else hear anything like that?

It would never occur to me to chase down another marked car from another dept for going to fast. My first thought would be what do they got? My next thought would be to follow and help 'em. And if I can't catch them or they go too far where I cant go... wow those guys were moving.. you hungry?

You really think a police car gets stolen and they don't put that shit over and inform every surrounding dept if they lose sight of it?

What the hell goes on in Florida? holy shit.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Bullshit. You'd be arrested and charged, and if the results of that arrest got you fired from your job (ie, missing work the next day sitting and waiting on bail, if you're a CDL holder, etc), fuck you, pay me. Depending on the job there wouldn't even be this level of discussion or give a shit by anyone.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm on the chick's side. He's going that fast without his lights and siren on? Reckless driving no matter who's driving or what kind of car it is.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
I did notice he didn't seem to stop right away, so I think the Trooper was acting correctly by getting him out of the car at gunpoint and placing him in cuffs. .
(High pitched Stewie voice)---> whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm on the chick's side. He's going that fast without his lights and siren on? Reckless driving no matter who's driving or what kind of car it is.
She was in the right to cuff him and such, but she didn't need to yell like that from the beginning. That's the one mistake that badge heavy types make. Yelling from the get go escalates the situation more often than it helps.