MichEAl Vick, victim of white laws

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Thisis is just brill-untlee formulated and well thunked. If you do respond to this post on the other board, please respond responsibly. Enjoy.

=================================

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=98025&p=3&topicID=13262160

Quote | Reply
The Fate of Micheal Vick

I have a simple question. Are white people the only people who have the ability to define what is or is not a sport? Let me say from the start that I don't care one way or the other about dog fighting. Period. Do I like dogs, sure I do, however I do like the humans who are placed in a ring and fight for money and sport. Men (and women) have gotten hurt and even killed in several 'sports', and let's not talk about the 'sports' of hunting, fishing, bullfighting etc. results in the killing and maiming of animals. The real deal here is that in this country, it seems that only whites can define these things and profit from them. Micheal Vicks real 'crime' was trying profit off something that is not or cannot be readily controlled by some white person or that some white people have decided that dogs are somehow different than the other animals (including us) they have no problem killing. You would have to be very naive or just plain stupid to believe that Micheal Vick and his associates were the only people in West Virginia engaged in this activity, for it to be of any worth financially, trust me, their had to be a heathy involvement by whites, but as usual they are nowhere to be found. I do not condone the killing of any animal for sport, however I will not condone the ruin of an accomplished Black man life and career simply they (white folk). The attemps to ruin Black atheletes, businessmen, etc. is not a new thing, remember Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay, at the time). Those that say "Micheal Vick should have known better..." is just another way of saying the negro should have stayed in his place. In the words of President George W. Bush, in response to the Scooter Libby sentence, "...I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive.". I think the treatment of Micheal Vick by the press, legal system, and the NFL is 'excessive'. Since there must be some convenient law on the books that prohibit dog fighting, then the most Micheal Vick should get is a fine and perhaps a temporary suspension from playing in the NFL. Period.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Thisis is just brill-untlee formulated and well thunked. If you do respond to this post on the other board, please respond responsibly. Enjoy.

Quote | Reply
The Fate of Micheal Vick

I have a simple question. Are white people the only people who have the ability to define what is or is not a sport? Let me say from the start that I don't care one way or the other about dog fighting. Period. Do I like dogs, sure I do, however I do like the humans who are placed in a ring and fight for money and sport. Men (and women) have gotten hurt and even killed in several 'sports', and let's not talk about the 'sports' of hunting, fishing, bullfighting etc.
Well first off

Hunting: people eat what they kill
Fishing: most people who fish throw it back or again eat what they catch
Bullfighting: not an american sport

The goal in American sports is not to "kill" the opponent. Sure do accidents happen but it's not the intention.

But when you take domestic animals and put them in the ring to kill each other it for the sake of betting on it thats just inhumane

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Well first off

Hunting: people eat what they kill
Fishing: most people who fish throw it back or again eat what they catch
Bullfighting: not an american sport

The goal in American sports is not to "kill" the opponent. Sure do accidents happen but it's not the intention.

But when you take domestic animals and put them in the ring to kill each other it for the sake of betting on it thats just inhumane
QFMFT.

And as for that atrocity of a thesis or whatever you want to call it. I was actually surprised at 1st that the 1st few sentences didn't have too many glaring errors, but it went downhill pretty quickly.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
It also happened in VA not WV.
Dogfighting illegal, interstate gambling illegal, Inhumane destruction of animals illegal.

I also know for a fact that there is a hell of lot of white people doing this "sport". Michael Vick and his cronies were busted. Pretty damn simple.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
You know, I have to say that I agree with that fella that posted on the blog.

Those laws were only enforced because he's a black man and I think they just went to go find old laws that have been on the books for decades just to ruin his career.

Mike is a vicitim of cultural bias and egocentrism. White people just don't understand the strife of the average black man. I think that laws written for our nation should only be enforced for white people because it's the whites that put those laws in the books and because blacks have a different cultural realm that we just can't understand.

Spousal abuse: whites only, Embezzlement: whites only, ****: whites only, Murder: whites only, Theft: whites only. Those silly things can't be enforced against blacks because it may just be culturally accepted in their communities in their way of life and we can't put laws upon those individuals that would keep them from living their lives the way they do according to whatever their culture dictates.

It would be best to make a seperate government at both Federal and State levels for blacks only. That way they could be more sympathetic to their struggle in this mean mean world. There is no place on Earth where blacks are more persecuted and beaten down than here in the United States of Whites. Damn the man.

What we need is for great men like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to take reign and help put together black legislation to govern their people. I just find it VERY egocentric for whites to impress their understandings and laws upon another race.

Maybe one day we can work this out and make this a fair country for all by making laws for every different person so we all can understand one another. If it's in one's culture to provide toxic and addictive narcodics to their community, who are WE to say that they can't do that? Maybe it's just part of their culture. Let them live their lives, not the lives of the white man.

I think I've put in my two cents, and hopefully we can now just all move on and better understand one another and not dictate the lives of others than look different from us, it's just not fair.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI

Those laws were only enforced because he's a black man and I think they just went to go find old laws that have been on the books for decades just to ruin his career.

Mike is a vicitim of cultural bias and egocentrism. White people just don't understand the strife of the average black man. I think that laws written for our nation should only be enforced for white people because it's the whites that put those laws in the books and because blacks have a different cultural realm that we just can't understand.

Spousal abuse: whites only, Embezzlement: whites only, ****: whites only, Murder: whites only, Theft: whites only. Those silly things can't be enforced against blacks because it may just be culturally accepted in their communities in their way of life and we can't put laws upon those individuals that would keep them from living their lives the way they do according to whatever their culture dictates.

It would be best to make a seperate government at both Federal and State levels for blacks only. That way they could be more sympathetic to their struggle in this mean mean world. There is no place on Earth where blacks are more persecuted and beaten down than here in the United States of Whites. Damn the man.

What we need is for great men like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to take reign and help put together black legislation to govern their people. I just find it VERY egocentric for whites to impress their understandings and laws upon another race.

Maybe one day we can work this out and make this a fair country for all by making laws for every different person so we all can understand one another. If it's in one's culture to provide toxic and addictive narcodics to their community, who are WE to say that they can't do that? Maybe it's just part of their culture. Let them live their lives, not the lives of the white man.

I think I've put in my two cents, and hopefully we can now just all move on and better understand one another and not dictate the lives of others than look different from us, it's just not fair.
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit white apologist.

:action-sm Nice work, actually.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
then the most Micheal Vick should get is a fine and perhaps a temporary suspension from playing in the NFL. Period.
Ok, wait. He just contradicted his whole article in the very last sentence. So... he should be punished? What the fuck is this guy getting at? Whadda dope... and this has nothing to do with Vick being black. It has to do with him being a ******.

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
Apr 4, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
Fucking tired of this being a race thing.

Go to http://www.pet-abuse.com and browse through the database. People of all walks of life, all types of animal crimes, varying penalties.

Spent 5 minutes and pulled some interesting ones.

David Ray Tant
Crime: Dog fighting (47 dogs) - Felony
Sentence: 30 years in prison (only 20 of which were specific to dog fighting)

Floyd J. Boudreaux
Crime: Breeding fighting dogs - Felony
Sentence: Convicted. Sentencing to occur next year.

Triston Alan Hinson
Crime: Dog fighting (50 dogs) - Felony
Sentence: Pending

Robert Lee Sheahart
Crime: Dog fighting (11 dogs) - Felony

Stanley Max Plowman, Jr.
Crime: Dog fighting (36 dogs) - Felony

If ANYTHING there were more white people listed on the site than any other race.
I've never heard of dog-fighting being associated with black people, but leave it to the NAACP to bitch about equal treatment, yet be the first one to mention race every time (and talk about how much people love their dicks)

And then there is this beauty of the guy who had sex with a dead dog in front of a day care center:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9867/

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Fucking tired of this being a race thing.

Go to http://www.pet-abuse.com and browse through the database. People of all walks of life, all types of animal crimes, varying penalties.

Spent 5 minutes and pulled some interesting ones.

David Ray Tant
Crime: Dog fighting (47 dogs) - Felony
Sentence: 30 years in prison (only 20 of which were specific to dog fighting)

Floyd J. Boudreaux
Crime: Breeding fighting dogs - Felony
Sentence: Convicted. Sentencing to occur next year.

Triston Alan Hinson
Crime: Dog fighting (50 dogs) - Felony

Robert Lee Sheahart
Crime: Dog fighting (11 dogs) - Felony

Stanley Max Plowman, Jr.
Crime: Dog fighting (36 dogs) - Felony

If ANYTHING there were more white people listed on the site than any other race.
I've never heard of dog-fighting being associated with black people, but leave it to the NAACP to bitch about equal treatment, yet be the first one to mention race every time (and talk about how much people love their dicks)

And then there is this beauty of the guy who had sex with a dead dog in front of a day care center:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9867/

There was a multi-million dollar cockfighting ring shut down around here in Arkansas and little bit South of me a few months ago.

I wish I would have taken the soundbite from a fucking package we had on it. The guy was sitting there on camera saying that ,"cockfighting isn't animal abuse because chickens aren't animals, they are fowl."

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
Apr 4, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
And yes, I know I cherry-picked all white guys.

The point being is it has been assumed by these black "leaders" that this is something only engaged in by black people.

Yet, the evidence does not back this up.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
And yes, I know I cherry-picked all white guys.

The point being is it has been assumed by these black "leaders" that this is something only engaged in by black people.

Yet, the evidence does not back this up.
I do however think sentencing for shit like that is out of control because of pressure legislation has gotten from groups like PETA. No one should get 20years + for dog fighting. It may be a shitty thing to do, but they are still animals and I don't think it warrants a sentence like that. That's taking a huge portion of life away from those people over dogs biting each other.

I dont think they should get more than 7 years.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Why is everybody trying to make the Vick/dogfighting thing into a racial issue? It's an issue of moral character and personal philosophy about right and wrong. . . nothing more. It's not just whites or blacks. . . there are Asians and Hispanics involved along with every other race. . . I know first-hand several people in my area who are involved in cockfighting. They're all usually from low-income/uneducated backgrounds and, generally, don't work for a living. . . the usual dregs of society regardless of their skin-color. I don't understand why the fact that Vick is black has anything to do with this situation whatsoever. He's a fucked-up individual who likes to watch an animal get its guts ripped-out for his entertainment. Nothing more. That's just about a half-step away from a serial killer who kills and dismembers cats and dogs to prepare for a victim down-the-road. . . The guy needs to get some psychological help whilst he's being incarcerated.:nuts:

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Why is everybody trying to make the Vick/dogfighting thing into a racial issue? .........I don't understand why the fact that Vick is black has anything to do with this situation whatsoever.
It doesn't. Or it shouldn't, at any rate.

But, as usual, instead of attacking a negative aspect of black culture, that being dogfighting (and in all fairness, it's not a part of just black culture, we know that latinos and more than likely quite a few redneck honkies are into it too, but it is tied in quite a bit with black gang culture), certain individuals in black community don't want to actually address the problem, they just want to blame it all on white people. Perhaps for those types of individuals, they've done it so long, that adopting a persecution stance is all they can do.

Really, though - if you're going to come at the Vick case from a racial angle, it should be "we need to eliminate dog fighting from black gang culture", not "oh, they're just unfairly prosecuting Vick cause he's black." No, we're fairly prosecuting Michael Vick because he's an arrogant sadist, who thought he could blatantly violate the law and get away with it because he can through a fucking football. If he hangs out with thugs, and engages in acts of barbarism with them, don't fucking cry when it comes to bite him on the ass.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
It doesn't. Or it shouldn't, at any rate.

But, as usual, instead of attacking a negative aspect of black culture, that being dogfighting (and in all fairness, it's not a part of just black culture, we know that latinos and more than likely quite a few redneck honkies are into it too, but it is tied in quite a bit with black gang culture), certain individuals in black community don't want to actually address the problem, they just want to blame it all on white people. Perhaps for those types of individuals, they've done it so long, that adopting a persecution stance is all they can do.

Really, though - if you're going to come at the Vick case from a racial angle, it should be "we need to eliminate dog fighting from black gang culture", not "oh, they're just unfairly prosecuting Vick cause he's black." No, we're fairly prosecuting Michael Vick because he's an arrogant sadist, who thought he could blatantly violate the law and get away with it because he can through a fucking football. If he hangs out with thugs, and engages in acts of barbarism with them, don't fucking cry when it comes to bite him on the ass.
QFT, my friend.:action-sm

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Since Michael Vick said he learned that all this ultraviolence towards dogs and killing is wrong, wrong, terribly wrong, does that mean he's turning his back on the black population?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

If blacks want to live under black law, they should all go back to the motherland (Africa.)

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey

Quote | Reply
The Fate of Micheal Vick

I have a simple question. Are white people the only people who have the ability to define what is or is not a sport? Let me say from the start that I don't care one way or the other about dog fighting. Period. Do I like dogs, sure I do, however I do like the humans who are placed in a ring and fight for money and sport. Men (and women) have gotten hurt and even killed in several 'sports', and let's not talk about the 'sports' of hunting, fishing, bullfighting etc. results in the killing and maiming of animals. The real deal here is that in this country, it seems that only whites can define these things and profit from them. Micheal Vicks real 'crime' was trying profit off something that is not or cannot be readily controlled by some white person or that some white people have decided that dogs are somehow different than the other animals (including us) they have no problem killing. You would have to be very naive or just plain stupid to believe that Micheal Vick and his associates were the only people in West Virginia engaged in this activity, for it to be of any worth financially, trust me, their had to be a heathy involvement by whites, but as usual they are nowhere to be found. I do not condone the killing of any animal for sport, however I will not condone the ruin of an accomplished Black man life and career simply they (white folk). The attemps to ruin Black atheletes, businessmen, etc. is not a new thing, remember Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay, at the time). Those that say "Micheal Vick should have known better..." is just another way of saying the negro should have stayed in his place. In the words of President George W. Bush, in response to the Scooter Libby sentence, "...I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive.". I think the treatment of Micheal Vick by the press, legal system, and the NFL is 'excessive'. Since there must be some convenient law on the books that prohibit dog fighting, then the most Micheal Vick should get is a fine and perhaps a temporary suspension from playing in the NFL. Period.
This is my interpretation of this guy's post:

Dooba dabba deeba, dibbity dabba doo jibba jabba dibbity dooba deeba. Ooga booga booga ooga, jibba jabba jeeba........ oongowa!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
when all else fails, play the race card, its the American way :icon_roll

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I stopped reading after this;

I have a simple question. Are white people the only people who have the ability to define what is or is not a sport? Let me say from the start that I don't care one way or the other about dog fighting.

Are you fucking kidding me? You don't put dogs against each other fighting untill the death. You don't buy golden retrievers and put them in a ring to die at the hands of a pitbull training for a fight. You live in the year 2007 sir this is not something that you do. It's sick, it's morally wrong, and it's abuse. Im sure this goes on to talk about "white people hunting," and "what's the difference between a white man shooting a deer, and what Michael Vick did?" There is a huge difference. When people hunt they do so in the animals natural environment and shoot what they are allowed each season, if they get a buck that's great if not that's great too because there out there for the sport of hunting. These same people out on a weekend in November hunting are not in somebodys basement gambling on dogs that were bred to kill and do so. These same hunters sitting in tree stands are not bringing in "regular" defensless dogs to use as training tools for vicious pitbulls who were beat and taught nothing but to kill and do so to these innocent dogs. I've never heard of a hunter taking a deer against it's will and training it to kill other deer and if it loses smashing it's head against a tree....you never see hunters gathering around throwing money into piles on the ground betting on deer fighting.

So the difference= HUMANS VS SAVAGES

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
Since there must be some convenient law on the books that prohibit dog fighting, then the most Micheal Vick should get is a fine and perhaps a temporary suspension from playing in the NFL. Period.

Yes, and that "convenient" law has sentencing guidelines for breaking said law. The sentencing judge will use those guidelines as he decides how long Vick should be jailed. It's not like they have decided to quadruple the penalties for dogfighting and gambling just because Vick is black. Likewise, the NFL has "behavior standards" that they expect their players to adhere to; just ask PacMan and Tank Johnson. The gambling angle pisses the NFL off more than the dog fighting; just ask Alex Karras and Paul Hornung (yes I know they were betting on games, not dogfights).

In short...the guy who wrote the original article posted is a flaming douche.

circpro

No Complaints here
Nov 15, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I stopped reading after this;

I have a simple question. Are white people the only people who have the ability to define what is or is not a sport? Let me say from the start that I don't care one way or the other about dog fighting.
Yes whitey is the only one allowed to declare something a sport...there end of debate

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I am sick of them comparing dog fighting to hunting. Its two totally different things. Theres the whole eating what they kill which has been said already. But also its not like you can hunt deer all year, its only like a month long. Also its used to help control the deer population from getting out of hand. Its not like we have an overabundance of pitbulls that we need to get rid of.
The colored have and always will play the race card, no matter how bad they fuck up they will always blame everyone but themselves.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yes whitey is the only one allowed to declare something a sport...there end of debate
well that's not completely fair it is 2007 they should be allowed to hunt and kill each other,,,but they can't do it near any whites and have to obey the noise laws like landscapers and construction guys. (no shooting after 5pm or before 8am, Oh and the good kills should be put on sportscenter.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
That forum makes wackbag look intelligent in comparison. We should smash their threads with logic rather than calling them cunts and ramoning them. I think our typical pest shenanigans would only reinforce their retardedness. Love the concept of a bunch of racists angry about racism though. Here's a thread I chuckled at, emphasis added by me for those of us not fluent in uppity negro....

Name: Joseph Jupiter

Date: Jul 15
Views: 50

Boycott D.L. Hughley!

I was outraged when I heard the comments made by D.L. Hughley, about the young beautiful sisters of the Rutgers basketball. I was even more outraged when many in the black community didn't seem to care or ignored it. When Imus made those awful comments, black folk spoke out loud and clear and was ready to boycott. Our so called black leaders stepped forward demanded swift and immediate action by the network that promoted Imus. We should do the same against Hughley and not give him a pass because he happens to be black. Wrong is wrong, and Hughley is flat wrong and should be forced to apologize if nothing else. One thing I give Imus credit for and it wasn't enough to save his job. He was man enough to eventually apologize for his mistake. D.L. Hughley is defiant and refuses to apologize. Is it because he really believes his comments to be true? Or is it because he knows he can get away with it and blacks don't have the courage to do what's right? I think it is the latter. We have to STOP these type attacks on our community regardless of the race doing it.