Mick Foley Video from Friday

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
steve had an easy time resizing the video just enough to get his foundry plug in there...

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
How can someone not like a nice cut of steak?
I'm with Op on this, I just don't get it.

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Feb 11, 2007
Same reason why Anthony doesn't eat boogers:
The texture.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
i can kind of understand it in a way. i hate seafood, one time i tried a scallop and gagged too. but to have that reaction for most common foods is a little queer.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Tie Sam down and make him watch "Iron Chef" and Anthony Bourdain.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
It has to be psychological and not texture because there are some foods that he eats that would have to have the same texture. He sees the food and automaticly associates it with being bad. I know I would be the same if someone were to put a plate of squid or octopus in front of me. I always say "I have enough food that I enjoy to not want to eat that shit" without even trying it. I was a real picky eater ( George Carlin - a big pain in the ass )as a kid but my taste buds developed as I got older. Sam just hasn't gotten to that stage yet oooooooooooooooooor may never.

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Great vid. This is the first time I've actually seen Sam. For some reason I imagined him to look more like this douche bag from that awful TV show on Fox:

Anyway that's fucked up dude. Steak is like the alpha male food.. I thought every man just naturally craved steak. There's a serious psychological thing going on here.