Mighty Mighty Bosstones

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Ok, did a search, didn't see anything.

Anyway, since there's no thread I decided to start one because they're actually doing a Throwdown this year.

OCTOBER 11, 2007

FINALLY!!

After a four+ year break in the action the Mighty Mighty Bosstones are geared up and ready to make some MORE NOISE!!! The band will mark their return to action with HOMETOWN THROWDOWN #10 @ the Middle East Club in Cambridge, MA December 26, 27, 28, 29 + 30. Tickets for the now legendary, ultra-intimate holiday home stand will go on-sale through Ticketmaster on Friday, October 19 at 10AM. Advance tickets for all shows are available without fees or service charges at the Middle East Box Office (open 1pm-7pm EST daily) located at 472 Mass Ave. in Cambridge, Central Square stop on the Red Line. All shows are 18+ and there will be a two ticket limit per show.
I don't care if it's about a 5 hour drive. I'm going(as long as I can get tickets).

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
Ok, did a search, didn't see anything.

Anyway, since there's no thread I decided to start one because they're actually doing a Throwdown this year.

I don't care if it's about a 5 hour drive. I'm going(as long as I can get tickets).
Awesome! Saw the Bosstones a bunch of times...Actually met Dicky back at one of the Tibetan Freedom Concerts. High School Dance and Someday I Suppose have to be two of the best songs ever written