TV Mike Judge’s Tales From the Tour Bus

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I saw a commercial for this and recorded S2 E1. Not only was it quite interesting but hilarious in some parts. Hank Hill /Butthead is brilliant.

I will be watching more of this.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Let me know what you think. I can only vouch for the one ep, but it was solid. I’ll be looking for season one later.
I watched an episode. It's good but the premise isn't my thing. I don't like any sort of anecdotes, especially musician anecdotes.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I watched an episode. It's good but the premise isn't my thing. I don't like any sort of anecdotes, especially musician anecdotes.
Oh I do. Most of them are trainwrecks.

S1 E1 is Johnny Paycheck. Should be interesting.

MurphCO

Donator
Is this on any platform other than showtime?

I really like the idea of the premise.....wonder if he has any Al Jourgensen stories, supposedly they are next level

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Is this on any platform other than showtime?

I really like the idea of the premise.....wonder if he has any Al Jourgensen stories, supposedly they are next level
S1 E1 is Johnny Paycheck. He was a true disaster.

I really liked season 1. Jerry Lee Lewis was gangster as fuck. Didn't know they had a new season. I'm in.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
I really liked season 1. Jerry Lee Lewis was gangster as fuck. Didn't know they had a new season. I'm in.
Yeah, I loved Season 1. But I'm glad that it looks like they're expanding beyond country music.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Yeah, I loved Season 1. But I'm glad that it looks like they're expanding beyond country music.

Looks like this whole season is going to be about Parliament. But I guess if you're doing funk as the genre, there's not many other groups to pick from.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Looks like this whole season is going to be about Parliament. But I guess if you're doing funk as the genre, there's not many other groups to pick from.
No shit. Weird. But I'll bet there's a lot of stories.