Mike Nifong Bankrupt

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Ha-hah. Most shocking thing, he's not Asian.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0115084nifong1.html
JANUARY 15--Disgraced and disbarred, Mike Nifong is now bankrupt. The former North Carolina prosecutor, whose career imploded with his botched handling of the Duke University **** case, today filed for bankruptcy, listing liabilities in excess of $180 million. A summary schedule from Nifong's Chapter 7 petition can be found below. Almost all of that sum represents legal claims filed against the former Durham County district attorney by members of Duke's 2006 lacrosse team, including the three players who were accused of ****** a stripper at a team party. Included among Nifong's assets are a 2003 Honda Accord, about $9000 in personal property, and his $235,000 home. He lists nearly $5000 monthly in pension or retirement income and describes himself, charitably, as retired.

I've never been so happy to hear someone's fucking broke.

Fuck that guy and his publicity-driven prosecutions.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Out-fucking-standing! Better yet if he was some thug's bitch in prison.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
How can he be broke because of legal claims filed against him? Has he lost already? I kinda burned out on the case after a year or so.

How can he be broke because of legal claims filed against him? Has he lost already? I kinda burned out on the case after a year or so.
These were Duke Lacrosse players he went after for no reason... As athletes with lots of money and daddies who'll fuck a low rent NC hack attorney in the ass for messing with his blue blood kid go, I'm pretty sure they rank just below Polo players from the Hamptons.

I'm guessing the collective daddies quietly ruined his life with the good old boy handshake

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
These were Duke Lacrosse players he went after for no reason... As athletes with lots of money and daddies who'll fuck a low rent NC hack attorney in the ass for messing with his blue blood kid go, I'm pretty sure they rank just below Polo players from the Hamptons.

I'm guessing the collective daddies quietly ruined his life with the good old boy handshake
They got painted as spoiled rich kids by the media in order to play up the rich white kids vs. poor black whore angle but I don't think any of them could be classified as super rich. They're upper middle class. One of my friends knows the kid from Garden City .. he's actually a pretty decent kid.

And sorry VT, but Nifong is getting his just desserts. He used these kids to get reelected and damn near ruined their lives because of his arrogance. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

Anyone from that area of NC when his house goes up in auction let me know. I just might make a bid on it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
A publicity whore lawyer broke and disgraced. Oh... you have no idea what joy this brings me. How ya like the media spotlight now, Mikey boy? Oh... I'm so engorged and tingly. I need to go towel off.

Thank you, baby Jeezus!

I think the Duke kids should be allowed to run a train on his wife while he is forced to watch.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
In his house as they sell it at auction. :icon_mrgr

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Anyone from that area of NC when his house goes up in auction let me know. I just might make a bid on it.
No problem. :action-sm

That piece of shit should rot in hell...he's everything I hate about power-hungry attorneys.

They got painted as spoiled rich kids by the media in order to play up the rich white kids vs. poor black whore angle but I don't think any of them could be classified as super rich. They're upper middle class. One of my friends knows the kid from Garden City .. he's actually a pretty decent kid.

And sorry VT, but Nifong is getting his just desserts. He used these kids to get reelected and damn near ruined their lives because of his arrogance. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

I was just observing that they probably had a hand in ruining him.

I never said I wasn't behind them 100% in doing so.

dodisman

the fact that he's broke doesnt bode well for those 3 kids now does it...unless they just rip into Duke's endowment

FMDoug

One of my teachers used to sit second chair with him. She told us all kind of stories. He is just an ass who got what he deserved.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
fuck him, i hope he dies a nice horrible death like that fucking johnny cochran

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
the fact that he's broke doesnt bode well for those 3 kids now does it...unless they just rip into Duke's endowment
And they're deserving of whatever they get. They shouldn't have been hung out to dry like that.