Mike Rowe is a great sit-in. Who else do you like?

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Usually I'm not a big fan of when the guys have a celeb sitting in on the show (not counting comics like Vos, Bob Kelly, etc and not counting interviews), but Mike Rowe does a tremendous job. He really seems to get the vibe of the show, kind of knows when to shut up and has just a ton of great stories. I never watch Dirty Jobs, but giving him a SNV show would be interesting.

and I know I;m a few days behind

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Kevin Smith is a awesome guest who brings a lot of intelligence to the table.

mike rowe, joe rogan, louis ck, kevin smith I think are the best. its been waaay too long since rogan has been on

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Rowe would do a great SNV show, he has a great radio voice, he likes radio, has great fucking stories and is incredibly articulate.

I'm sure hes super busy with all the shit he does with discovery but I would love it if he did a saturday on the virus

Scuba Steve

We Will Never Forget XM202. Suck My Fucking Cock

I still want Mike for a Saturday Night Virus Show :clap::clap:

Wally1985

Lil' Jimmy Makes Me LOL
Billy Burr is great. Mike Rowe, Louis CK, Bob Kelly, Rich Vos, and Patrice are amazing

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
yes mike rowe is awesome, quentin tarantino was also a great guest wish they could get him back regularly

miss jay mohr

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
The usual comics aside, I loved Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes and the Clerks guys. I also enjoyed Joel McHale when he sat in, too.

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
Don't forget JIMMY FALLON!!! He was so quick with his Big A impressions and other stuff...I love him as a guest cuz he's a little (OK...a LOT) younger than the bbboys and their usual comical 3rd/4th mics. It gives the show a fresh angle.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
I, like most American men, have a man-crush on Mike Rowe. I think the boys share in that man-crush.

I really enjoy shows when the guest wants to stay. Milla was a decent guest.

I'd love for Rick Shapiro to sit in more often, the guy has such an odd perspective on things. He's a stuttering weirdo & I think he's great (in addition to just about everyone else mentioned above, 'specially Mike Rowe & Kevin Smith)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The best guests are the ones who "get it" and can handle the hang. No pretentious bullshit, save that for Preston & Cum Receptacle show.

1.5 words:

Louis C.K.

Exploitation Friday rocked that one time they did it before they got in trouble.

Louie: "Are you a house negro or a field negro?"

Classic!

oafanwyo

More and Faster
Mike Rowe works well with the show. Third mic??? Jimmy could take over Dirty Jobs and it would not phase him at all!!

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Shawneeee Smith needs to make another appearance.
Even if you are kidding I say yes, bring her back. Mike Rowe needs to be on more often, Kevin Smith, Quentin Tarantino, and definitely the Clerks guys. I always forget his real name but Randal was a fucking natural on the radio.