mike the teacher should get to do a saturday night virus show

Sep 13, 2005
New Jersey
i always love the round table discussions with him and i think a whole science show could be really good. whenever they have him on ron & fez it always ends too quickly

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
He'd need a good cohost to ask the questions like Ronnie does. No one comes to mind though.

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
He'd need a good cohost to ask the questions like Ronnie does. No one comes to mind though.
I was thinking the same exact thing. Without someone like Ronnie at the wheel the show would sputter and die. Mike the Teacher's very interesting to listen to, but Ronnie's the one driving those discussions.

Just, for God's sake, don't get Billy Staples to do it:

Mike The Teacher: "... and then, of course, when dealing with tachyons..."

Billy Staples: "Tachyons? How tacky!!"

Yechh!

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
If not a SNV show, then perhaps another Roundtable show. Of course they could tape an hour or so, to run on a Saturday (much like they taped short porch FM shows). Miss Ronnie having three shows.

Bronx Johnny

Nov 17, 2006
the Bronx
And miss the chance to get a BRC show? Seriously though Mike the teacher should get a round table show from 7-8 before the smodcasts you guys can vote for the co-host and mike can have one fan from each message board to come through and represent their board and talk science

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
And miss the chance to get a BRC show? Seriously though Mike the teacher should get a round table show from 7-8 before the smodcasts you guys can vote for the co-host and mike can have one fan from each message board to come through and represent their board and talk science
Hey Johnny, why don't you just tell Mike to go ask Ronnie for a spot on 202? And let him know, if he needs some extra cash, he can just ask Ronnie for some. :icon_mrgr

We loves ya Johnny.

earlshog

the yates child that lived
Jan 24, 2006
I was thinking the same exact thing. Without someone like Ronnie at the wheel the show would sputter and die. Mike the Teacher's very interesting to listen to, but Ronnie's the one driving those discussions.

Just, for God's sake, don't get Billy Staples to do it:

Mike The Teacher: "... and then, of course, when dealing with tachyons..."

Billy Staples: "Tachyons? How tacky!!"

Yechh!
I never heard the show he did by himself that sputtered and died.

Do you have the audio?

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
A Mike the Teacher show would be cool. Not sure if you would need the radio experienced co-host necessarily. I think if given a platform Mike could do quite well on his own at the wheel with maybe a guest or two to go back and forth with.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Wow. Look at Producer Johnny from the Bronx!
I would definitely like to hear more Mike the Teacher, does anyone even know if he'd be interested? He'd probably be better off just bringing in one of his own like how all the SNV comics do it.

As far as having a fan from every board represented I think that's one of those ideas that looks good on paper but would be really hard in reality. ::hammer:
Mikey Boy comes across as a guy that is smart and gets along with everybody so maybe him.

Sep 13, 2005
New Jersey
i was really disappointed when ron and fez didn't pick him to do that night of a 100 podcasts show

an hour is probably too short but it would have been something at least. i hope the next time they pick him

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Would love a show with him....always enjoy his calls.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
After hearing his last call in I am convinced he would just spend the whole show gushing over Nicole Atkins and touching himself.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
We don't need a liberal pinko commie talking about how evolution is real. :action-sm