Millionaires demand higher taxes, refuse to pay up.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
WATCH: ‘Patriotic Millionaires’ Demand Higher Taxes, Refuse to Pay Up When Asked
by Your World Posted in: Congress, Michelle Fields, Neil Cavuto, Patriotic Millionaires

When a group of “patriotic millionaires” gathered to demand that Congress raise their taxes, Daily Caller Reporter Michelle Fields took it as an opportunity to see how serious they were about the cause by asking them if they’d be willing to make personal donations to the government.

Fields joined Neil Cavuto and revealed that none of the people she approached were willing to donate any money. She said, “When you truly believe that something is right, you’re willing to do it even if no one else is doing it because you believe in that and you think that’s right. Obviously these people don’t really think what they are doing is right if they’re not willing to put forth the money.”
The video shows Fields with the webpage to donate money to the U.S. Treasury and a bunch of these millionaires refuse to donate, right after their meeting about how they should be taxed more.

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1283651793001/

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Of course they aren't going to pay more. Nobody in their

right mind would but it makes for a good show.

"I offered to help, see how good I am?"

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Daily Caller Reporter Michelle Fields
Somebody should have shoved her to the pavement. :icon_cool

She does look a lot hotter without the glasses though.

Still, shame on those guys for not wanting to put their names and credit card info on some strange iPad. Looked legit...

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
hypocrites the rich lawyers on the video are

they all had these wonderful excuses for not paying right there

I would have asked them, which tax form do you use?

the 1040EZ or

a 1040A with all the deductions and a room full of accountants?

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
When people like this say they should be paying higher taxes, they don't really mean they should be paying higher taxes, they mean they should have a higher rate but with a lot more loop holes and deductions and that the rest of us should be paying more in taxes.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
When people like this say they should be paying higher taxes, they don't really mean they should be paying higher taxes, they mean they should have a higher rate but with a lot more loop holes and deductions and that the rest of us should be paying more in taxes.
That's exactly what I think too. You know every one of those fucks would hire an extra tax lawyer the minute "their" tax the millionaires bill got passed.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Somebody should have shoved her to the pavement. :icon_cool

She does look a lot hotter without the glasses though.

Still, shame on those guys for not wanting to put their names and credit card info on some strange iPad. Looked legit...
Yeah, I get that. That was why I almost didn't post it. Then I realized that not one of them said "Yeah I already donated to that site." One would think that people who are so concerned with making sure the gov't gets more of their money would realize that this is a real site:
https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454
Welcome to the United States Treasury's
site for making donations to help reduce the public debt. If you would like to make a
donation, please fill in the required fields
and click the Submit Data button when
completed.

Thank you for your contribution which will be deposited to the account "Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt." Your contribution is accepted under the provisions of 31 U.S.C. 3113 which authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury to accept conditional gifts to the United States for the purpose of reducing the public debt. These donations are voluntary, and no goods, services, or other considerations are provided to the donors.