Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
[video=youtube;JPP1Dekzq3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPP1Dekzq3A[/video]

CHICAGO (CBS) Is there a secret plan to evacuate some residents of Chicago in the event of major trouble during the NATO summit next month? CBS 2 has uncovered some evidence that there is. It comes from the Milwaukee area branch of the American Red Cross.

CBS 2 News has obtained a copy of a Red Cross e-mail sent to volunteers in the Milwaukee area.
It said the NATO summit “may create unrest or another national security incident. The American Red Cross in southeastern Wisconsin has been asked to place a number of shelters on standby in the event of evacuation of Chicago.”

According to a chapter spokesperson, the evacuation plan is not theirs alone.
“Our direction has come from the City of Chicago and the Secret Service,” she said.
Why would they need to evacuate people? Is it so the royalty doesn't have to look at the peasants?

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Because retards and conspiracy retards like to riot when asshole world leaders are in town.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Because retards and conspiracy retards like to riot when asshole world leaders are in town.
In Chicago? Chicago is trendy central, they fear liberty just as much as New Jersey.

Cleon

Ya blew it
Sep 17, 2010
did the same thing before the G20 riots in Toronto. It's no conspiracy...

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
In case of unrest or another national security incident. Says right it the article you posted.
'National security incident'? That could be anything from stepping on an ant to farting in the wind.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
'National security incident'? That could be anything from stepping on an ant to farting in the wind.
Hey, cunt! you know why they are doing it you fucking moron. do you know how bad our country would look if some cunt conspiracy maniac assassinated some foreign leader? Get a fucking clue, it isn't a cunting conspiracy!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Kirk is a xenophobic retard.
To be entirely fair, I don't think Kirk's xenophobic. He hates Americans/America too much to qualify as xenophobic. He seems to only like an elementary school version of the Founding Fathers, Alex Jones, some YouTube guy named Adam, O+A comedians, and me.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Kirk is a xenophobic retard.
tsss Is that someone that's scared of xena or something?

You calling someone xenophobic is hilarious. You want to start another war and get more American soldiers killed and spend trillions because of your fear of a foreign country that has no way of attacking us.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
tsss Is that someone that's scared of xena or something?

You calling someone xenophobic is hilarious. You want to start another war and get more American soldiers killed and spend trillions because of your fear of a foreign country that has no way of attacking us.
TP has that power?!? Damn yo, I should hang out with him some more.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
As Joe Rogan says, the problem is really dumb people get a say in things and they are subject to a lot of tricks.
So the battle for the fate of mankind is between a Rabbit and an Owl?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Not for nothing, when I volunteered for the Red Cross in NJ, we got these emails if we were registered as a volunteer in an area within 2 hours travel by road of any person of national or international fame all the time after 911. I got one when Bruce Springsteen was playing at East Rutherford.....Umm I lived next to Asbury Park, where he did Christmas shows...and had free tickets because I was red cross/fire dept/ems. BTW the Red Cross get told where to go for rehab. / relief.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
He's talking about people like you, asshole.
Nope.

[video=youtube;jl2JQfxnnHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU[/video]

Hes clearly talking about people like you. Mr. lets spend a few more trillion on another pointless war.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Nope.

[video=youtube;jl2JQfxnnHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU[/video]

Hes clearly talking about people like you.
I saw a YouTube clip in iSpy and was really hoping for Cheeseburger.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Not for nothing, when I volunteered for the Red Cross in NJ, we got these emails if we were registered as a volunteer in an area within 2 hours travel by road of any person of national or international fame. I got one when Bruce Springsteen was playing at East Rutherford.....Umm I lived next to Asbury Park, where he did Christmas shows...and had free tickets because I was red cross/fire dept/ems.
An evacuation plan for the boss?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
He likes the sirens.