Miss Oscar De La Hoya

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
x17 isn't really known for putting BS up so I'm calling not-Bravo Sierra.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
Yeah, let's not question the journalistic integrity of x17.

The boys think this is real and Osama is fake. Good thing they have those microphones!

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Yeah, let's not question the journalistic integrity of x17.

The boys think this is real and Osama is fake. Good thing they have those microphones!
what did they say about osama? i missed it

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
You know, his head does look like it's at an odd angle in some of those photos, but I'm no expert. I saw the bath tub one first, and right away thought "fake."

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
You know, his head does look like it's at an odd angle in some of those photos, but I'm no expert. I saw the bath tub one first, and right away thought "fake."
I'm no expert either, but something about the head in relation to the body... I don't know, it just doesn't look right. Plus, I don't think his legs are that shapely.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
I hate it when people don't rehost images...

here they are...not really NSFW but just in case,

Turkish Taffy in this pic...

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
The stripper has the smallest stomach area ever.
Look at where Oscar's hand is around her waist.
She must be like a -5

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
So fake that if you think they are real you need to put a gun in your mouth and stop your kind from procreating. (Too much?)

For those of you that don't follow boxing some people want thins to be real because De La Hoya is not very well liked in the sport. This is because he:

A. Gets women.
B. Has a ton of money (and I mean a ton, this guy has had several business ventures with the majority of them extremely successful)
C. Is good.
D. Is not a thug.

For Nascar fans, think Jeff Gordon.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Access Hollywood had an expert look at them who says they are fake. he siad someone spent alot of time on it, but they dont have great photo shopping skills

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
i personally don't care. i think it's funny but i don't think any less of him. oscars a bad mother fucker and a class act. boxing needs more guys like him to become as popular as it once was. so what if he puts dresses on and gets assfucked with a strap on (allegedly)

bubbawadd

Apr 4, 2004
Wheaton, IL
http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/24/brit-bodyguard-don-t-let-her-swim-with-kids/

2nd story on page

Oscar Accuser Pulls Punches

The woman who said last week that she'd taken saucy shots of the boxer in various states of fishnet has backtracked from her original story.

Milana Dravnel now tells Rush & Molloy, "I cannot personally verify the authenticity of the images," because pictures she still claims she took "were taken from my personal camera and were out of my control." Though she claims that she hasn't made any scratch from the snaps, she says other people "pressured" her into going public.

She's scheduled to be on "Entertainment Tonight," but now says that she lied to them in their interview.

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Too bad it turns out Oscar De La Hoya is not a cross-dressing freak.

Those pictures of the famed boxer wearing fishnet stockings and other women’s undergarments that were all over the internet last year were “digitally altered.” They’re fake.

Milana Dravnel, the deranged stripper who originally came up with the photos and was suing De La Hoya, has recanted her testimony and dropped her lawsuit. Dravnel was suing De La Hoya for $100 million for defamation. Instead she’ll get nothing after experts determined the pictures were fake and Dravnel was lying.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
as jim said yesterday, those simply are not fake pics.

look at the sampling of tmz's readers that actually believe that the shit was fake....

http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/10/oscars-fishnets-fishy-after-all/#comments

my theory is this:
since only RAW files are legally admissable and she most likely had a digicam that only shot JPGs, there's ultimately no way for her to prove one thing or another, so she just got out of the situation while she still could, even if it meant looking like a lying whore (as opposed to the backstabbing whore she is).

jim's dominatrix lady-friend telling him about oscar and strap-ons is the much bigger get here, but oscar actually has the money for lawyers that will find a way to put the kibosh on that, as they did to this.