Miss Ron and Fez

Haeder

South Dakota
Miss round-the-clock Ron and Fez.

I'd grown accustomed to 24 hours of Ron and Fez on 202. Good to hear O&A back with the CBS reruns but I miss round-the-clock Ron and Fez. The replay schedule was just starting to get tight: new show - kickass best of - replay of new show - replay kickass best of - etc....until the next new show. Looking forward to 8+ hours of new programming a day when the b-b-b-boys return on the 15th.

it's weird, when O&A came back in the morning it was like, eh who are these guys in my head today. Not having the luxury of a local CBS station I really haven't heard from them in a month, it's kind of awkward. I do wish they'd re arrange the Ron and Fez Replays so I didn't have to wait until 8pm to hear them again.

I was expecting this thread to be about some kind of R&F beauty pageant.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
I've been listening to so much Ron & Fez the past few weeks
that I haven't even set up my MyFi to record the CBS best of shows.
I find myself not really giving a shit about what they did the past 3 weeks.

I'll record Fridays show though just to see if they have the balls to even bring up the suspension.
I'm thinking that they'll probably skate around it, but never directly address it. You know, the typical bullshit.

Haeder

South Dakota
it's weird, when O&A came back in the morning it was like, eh who are these guys in my head today. Not having the luxury of a local CBS station I really haven't heard from them in a month, it's kind of awkward. I do wish they'd re arrange the Ron and Fez Replays so I didn't have to wait until 8pm to hear them again.
No local CBS station for me either and I kinda felt the same way about the return of O&A - the CBS replay version. Nice to have 'em back but - feh - it's not the live show. Listening to a show that's a week or two old just doesn't do much for me. Looking forward to live O&A followed by live R&F.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
I am an OandA fan first and foremost but oddly been really digging ron and fez the past 6 months, I think the new schedule sucks, hearing the same censored O and A show 14 times a day sucks. The schedule needs to be balanced out.

Earl was directed to get O&A "worst of" on XM202 by Mr. Bennington weeks ago.

The fact that Earl was able to get this done at all is an accomplishment in and of itself. Earl is to be applauded here, because despite all his shortcomings, he can succeed if given an extended time period.

Mr. Bennington provides great hope to those surrounded by him, and even Earl shall prosper.

madisonjd

For anyone that feels this way, you should write to xm. I did, i feel the same way.

I dont wake up easily, and i usually have xm on in the background, the day o&a came back on the air - it actually woke me up. I too want ron & fez back 24 hours a day. I think o&a should be 24 hours a day too. R&F have the worst timeslot for the show and the one replay they get. It was nice to actually be able to come home and listen to them.

They really dont get the credit they deserve, even with Free FM - they brought the ratings to #2, and then got let go.

The one sparkle of light i see is that their Agent was out and met with both Ron & Fez & O & A, and it seems that, in the past, when he comes around something is usually in the works.

As far as them having difficulty getting the best of's together; I understand their loyalty to Earl and not getting rid of him. That's fine, but they should then keep Earl, but hire a producer that can actually get this job done

It's going to take me awhile to get used to O&A again. I enjoyed the 24/7 R&F.

But it'll be nice to hear O&A.