Missed A show of O&A

FOFOLINA

Whoaa Fofo.... post that here and it wont work in a few days

[ 03-30-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

Lawyeres are like sharks... Looking for blood. That my friend was blood. Good thing Stingray put a band-aid on it.

FOFOLINA

OK I am like so lost here
Sorry If I did something wrong Someone sent me this site and I figure I could post it so sorry I Didnt know .....
I feel so bad now... But can I ask why ?

Cause its illegal. Its called syndication underground. Anyone can download O&A off the internet from that site you posted will be shut down within a minute if the WNEW Lawyers see or hear about it. O&A mention that countless times on there show. It is copyright protected. That person whoever it is that e-mailed you the link most likely knows you or that your an O&A fan but didnt want you to post it on a message board.

FOFOLINA

Well it was my friend who sent it to me...Honestly I didnt know... So sorry

I dunno no big deal but you claim to be addicted to O&A and listen to them everyday. I know you had to hear them talk about something like this atleast one time.

FOFOLINA

Geez Jay I did hear it and shit but damn all I made was a mistake i really didnt know..

Its no problem all im trying to point out is how can you post that you had no idea yet then say you did hear them say it. Cause then you did have an idea and heard them say it.

FOFOLINA

I know what you mean by that it is just i meant in in a good way...this site also has like otehr downloads from cds and shit thats why i did that also so it was my mistake sorry everyone

Some of that is bs tho... The lawyers also know of the toolbox and yet the links for SU is posted there all the time!