Mission Accomplished !

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Jun 11, 2005
Mission Accomplished Pests.

After a few hundred posts, a few hundred e-mails, hand written letters, press releases, billboards and many broken XM units later, It appears we have pulled it off. Great Job!

And O, A, and J...Welcome back
.​

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
We pulled it off 29 days ago. As soon as they weren't fired the day after the suspension, we should have all known they were coming back.

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Like Opie told us out front of the CBS studios today - If it wasn't for us fans - they definitely would have been fired.

Yes - we deserve a pat on the back.

G

gimmpy_

Good job everyone, we did it!!

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Like Opie told us out front of the CBS studios today - If it wasn't for us fans - they definitely would have been fired.

Yes - we deserve a pat on the back.
THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS
kudos to all

W

WhiteNinja

Good work everyone! But bear in mind, the war is far from over.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
thanks guys for everything this was my first time actually doing something like this. I Finally felt that i was helping out the boys on this one THE PEST ALWAYS WIN GREAT JOB GUYS GREAT JOB

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
Nov 11, 2004
New York
AWESOME JOB!!!! We really do have something to celebrate tomorrow!!! See all you pests there!!!!

:love: O&A and Lil' Jimmy Forever!!!! :love:

pedror

I'm Pedro's wife Letty and YES I have a vagina ;)
Dec 12, 2006
castroville , ca
Good Job everyone!!! Everyone worked very hard.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

vegasbob

Mar 7, 2005
Vegas Baby
Mission Accomplished Pests.

After a few hundred posts, a few hundred e-mails, hand written letters, press releases, billboards and many broken XM units later, It appears we have pulled it off. Great Job!

And O, A, and J...Welcome back
.​

Is It?

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
it was nice fighting this battle with all of you fine folks :)

alt130

Frunkis.net
Oct 14, 2003
Vancouver
The last time someone said "mission accomplished", it didn't turn out so well.

This battle is over. The war against fuckos who want to decide what we can listen to is nowhere near over.

Nonetheless, this is a proud day for all of us who took action in various ways. Thanks to all of you, I am very happy to have my show back.

We pulled it off 29 days ago. As soon as they weren't fired the day after the suspension, we should have all known they were coming back.
Nobody gets fired the day after a suspension. They need time for their "investigation" bullshit.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Yes, I think all the pests here at Wackbag had a lot to do with the return of O&A, and we all did a great job in dealing with the suspension.

I hope now that they are back, we will see WBL again, I miss him, he was the bestest. (no homo)

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
ATTENTION ALL O&A XM RESUBSCRIBERS
READ THIS & MAKE SURE THEY FOLLOW THREW
GET THIS WORD OUT DONT LET THEM GET YOU
And for our O&A fans who may have cancelled service as a result of the suspension, XM will waive the reactivation fee (normally $14.99) if you reactivate between now and June 30th. Please note that this limited time offer is only available when you call 1-800-XMRADIO to reactivate.

THEY PROMISED "And for our O&A fans who may have cancelled service as a result of the suspension, XM will waive the reactivation fee (normally $14.99) if you reactivate between now and June 30th. Please note that this limited time offer is only available when you call 1-800-XMRADIO to reactivate."

Get The Word Out For All Of The O&a Xm Resubscribers!!!!!!!

DoucheMeister

I'm a douche!
Jun 2, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
ATTENTION ALL O&A XM RESUBSCRIBERS
READ THIS & MAKE SURE THEY FOLLOW THREW
GET THIS WORD OUT DONT LET THEM GET YOU
And for our O&A fans who may have cancelled service as a result of the suspension, XM will waive the reactivation fee (normally $14.99) if you reactivate between now and June 30th. Please note that this limited time offer is only available when you call 1-800-XMRADIO to reactivate.
I hope this number works for Canadian subscribers. Guess I'll find out soon.

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
San Bernardino CA
Someone call bush and tell him to get on his Flight-suit because we may have to fight this battle for ever.

PartyRock24

May 23, 2007
Washington DC
LOL
Instead of i support regime change it should be i support bullets to the head and i hope two hit them both