Mmmmm batter blaster

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ

PANCAKES IN A CAN!!

Batter Blaster is probably going to change the way pancake batter is sold.

This probably needs little explanation: just shake the can, point it to a hot griddle, and push on the nozzle.

Not sure why this hasn't been thought of earlier.

The nutrition label says each can contains 8 servings, and it's carries the USDA "Organic" stamp.

The Batter Blaster website comes with a video showing you how to use this. It also has instructions on how to cook pancakes.

There's also a store locator, but I couldn't find any stores sellings this in the Southern California area where I live. So I typed in a San Francisco zip code (94102), where the company is located, and a bunch of stores came up.

http://www.batterblaster.com/index.php

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
How fucking lazy are people that they can't mix water & pancake powder together? :)

Does it need to be refrigerated? Because I'm thinking pancakes while camping might be the only use.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I use just add water pancake batter that takes seconds to make. and I thought I was lazy.oh and congrats on making board gossip miss simby

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
that might be kinda hot during sex...

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
There's actually a very simple pancake batter product out there where you just pour some water into a bottle of batter, put the top on, shake it up and pour it onto the skillet.

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
May 26, 2005
Canada
How fucking lazy are people that they can't mix water & pancake powder together? :)

Does it need to be refrigerated? Because I'm thinking pancakes while camping might be the only use.
Lazy, pancakes are really just flour and water (ok, baking powder, egg, oil), but who even needs a freaking mix!

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
I'm buying stock in this! If they could get blueberries in there I would orgasm in my manties.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
This is one of those things you wonder why you never thought it up yourself.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
This is one of those things you wonder why you never thought it up yourself.
No kidding. We've already got whipped cream in a can.. Spray cheese.. I never thought any other food would be profitable to market in a pressure-delivery system.
Now this has me thinking.. Scrambled eggs? mmm, spray eggs..
Ooh, how about gravy? Who wants to open a whole can just to douse that little leftover.. Shoot what you want on it.

Shit, that's really not a bad idea. It'll piss me off if I see it in stores next year.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Underwood Deviled ham under pressure?

Macerated bologna?

Margarine?

Breakfast sausage, just hose out a length by your canned scrambled eggs and you're all set.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well at least they used cane sugar rather the High Fructose Corn Syrup... as a sweetener...

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE A PICTURE OF A GIANT SHOTGUN SHOOTING A BASEBALL PLAYER