OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Mobile hot spot

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by THE FEZ MAN, Aug 27, 2012.

1. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Because I am a dolt and don't have a gps i hooked up my chicks I pad to the Mobile hot spot feature on my phone so how much is 2 gigs of info?

2. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Check your cellphone providers web site and prepare your anus for violation.

3. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Yep... my parents drove down here from Toronto using their Ipad as a GPS... their bill was about $700 in foreign roaming charges... told them next time they come down is pull the sim card... and every stop on the turnpike pretty much has free wifi now... prob in the long run go buy a cheap GPS.

4. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

What phone do you have? There's a way to check your data usage on there and see what you're running. A guess, though, I don't think running as a GPS uses very much.

5. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Ya I forgot to add they were using Google Maps...

6. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I figured out most of it I'm doing ok on usage i figured out how to follow it on the phone sucks because i have unlimited data on that But one of the annoying things out here is if you are not in a 3G zone forget using it lucky for me my phone has a good nav system in it that doesn't need 3G also some of the places we are staying have shitty wifi but it's working. Ironically the better hotels fucking charge for it the flea bags are free although sketchy signal wise.