Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins

Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins

May 31st, 2007 When it comes to children, one Dallas mother knows about having them in pairs. The odds are one in 500,000 but she's giving birth today to her third set of twins at Baylor University Medical Center.

With video goodness...

http://www.wfaa.com/video/?nvid=148417&shu=1
She almost had the whole rainbow colalition pass through her loins... bleech.

I can't view the video for some reason, but would you say the kids are coming in spades?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Ugh... the father of the latest set of twins. Where are the fathers of the other two sets? She's 20, the latest father is 21. They're gonna have 6 kids total. That bitch better be getting her tubes tied, because I'm pretty sure they're on welfare or some other sort of public assistance. We all know one of the oldest tricks in the book is to have more kids so the check's bigger on the first of the month.

I wanna violate her with a stick like they do in Africa to sterilize women.

I guess her hole just gets wider and wider so she needs something bigger. Need something bigger, you go with a.....

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
I can't see the vid either, but I'm kinda glad. What a shame, only 20 years old and already split wider than Texas.

FAngel

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!
Hmm. Amanda Gonzales is the breeder cunt's name.

Captain Obvious for president in 2008?

The odds are one in 500,000
The odds that any of these kids become productive members of society is even slighter. A new generation of criminal, welfare leeches.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
One four year old, a set of 3 year old twins, a set of 2 year old twins, and the third set just born. Neither the mom or the current daddy have jobs, and theyre all on welfare. Yep, looking for a bigger check each month. They should just flood that whole house with AIDS.

Anyone care to guess what the two look like?

cozzie

head retard
Anyone care to guess what the two look like?

Nappy headed hoes?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
For some reason an image of sagging, floppy, thick meat curtains came to mind.

UCFGavin

and all on welfare. i bet she was happy seeing two kids pop out each time :eek:

Doctors refer to those people as "Medicaid Breeders" because they just live off of government money, fuck like rabbits and do nothing but shit out kids while collecting checks every month.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
All welfare mothers should be required to use a form of birth control, specifically Norplant which they could not remove. My taxes should not pay for this twat to have kids, fuck her, I can't go around popping out pups by the dozen because I cannot afford them, nevermind hers.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
What a cumdumpster.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Lets say the kids are popping out in this order...

:clap::haha7::clap::haha7:

----

off the wall theory... ship unwanted/unfit mother's kids to mexican families and bring in one mexican, per un-fit mothers mistake. make it an "exchange" program of sorts. the mexican family raises the kid with good values and a strong work ethic adn the mexican kid that was brought to the american family, learns english and the society. at a certain age they are switched back, so the previous american kid has good upbringing. and the mexican kid has citizenship and a reason to have others do it legally. he can come and go as he pleases as can the american kid.

just a theory (drunken), may need some work, but ya'll think i got something there?

- the millions of each has to match up somewhat.
12-20 mil illegals
and 12-20 mil not good welfares?
maybe.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
For some reason an image of sagging, floppy, thick meat curtains came to mind.
When she sneezes, it sounds like a balloon that you blew-up and then just let go flyin' about the room:
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Shit, how many more hours a month I'm I going to have to work to pay for these two new prefabricated parasites? I'm always scared of one of them crawling through my dog door to rob me and then getting sued when my bulldogs shred them into jerky strips.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
All welfare mothers should be required to use a form of birth control, specifically Norplant which they could not remove. My taxes should not pay for this twat to have kids, fuck her, I can't go around popping out pups by the dozen because I cannot afford them, nevermind hers.
I believe a bill came up along those lines a few years ago in New Jersey. NOW was all over it and got it killed.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Bet they shoot out like people off a waterslide at Typhoon Lagoon

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Is this ANOTHER case of this, or is this the same chick OnA talked about a couple months ago? Or am I having deja vu?