Mom is a cock blocker

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
http://www.newson6.com/story/18875909/bartlesville-woman-charged-with-lu

Bartlesville Woman Charged With Lewd Acts With Minor In Tanning Booth

Posted: Jun 25, 2012 2:32 PM PDT Updated: Jun 26, 2012 6:21 AM PDT Brandi Ball, NewsOn6.com - email

Betsy Ann Brashear, 24, of Bartlesville.

BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma - A Bartlesville woman was charged with a felony on Monday after luring a teenage boy into a tanning booth at a Bartlesville gym, stripping off her clothes and kissing him, court documents say.
In Washington County District Court, Betsy Ann Brashear, 24, of Bartlesville, was charged with lewd acts with a minor under 16.
The boy, who is 15 years old, accompanied his mother to Colaw Gym on Thursday, June 21, 2012 about midnight. The boy's mother told police Brashear was flirting with her son, so she asked other gym members to help her keep an eye on them.
A man who was working out later told the boy's mother that he saw the teen go into a tanning booth with Brashear, an affidavit says.
According to the affidavit, the mother pounded on the door and her son answered, but Brashear was attempting to hide in the room. The boy's mother then dragged Brashear, who was only wearing a sports bra, out of the room, the document says.
When she noticed Brashear was partially nude, the mother said she let Brashear go because there were several men watching.
To avoid further confrontation with the boy's mother, Brashear stayed inside the tanning booth until police arrived, the affidavit says.
The boy told investigators it began when Brashear asked him to spot her on the weights, then talked him into going into the tanning booth with her. Once inside, Brashear stripped off her clothes from the waist down and began kissing the boy, he said.
Brashear stated to police she knew the boy was only 15, "there was nothing wrong or illegal about giving someone a kiss" and denied taking off her clothes.
Brashear was arrested and booked into the Washington County Jail, and she was released Friday on $20,000 bond.
Court documents show as a condition of bond, Brashear was ordered to have no contact with any person under 18 who is not a family member.
Brashear is listed on an Oklahoma gymnastics web site as a Bartlesville youth coach.
She is due back in court July 13, 2012.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
What the hell are so many people doing at the gym at midnight?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
You know that if it was the boy's dad instead of the mom he would have been like "YOU GO SON!" And at 16 I think mom needs to let the kid off the lead that or she wants to fuck him herself..

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
You know that if it was the boy's dad instead of the mom he would have been like "YOU GO SON!" And at 16 I think mom needs to let the kid off the lead that or she wants to fuck him herself..
Any dad who uses the term, "YOU GO SON!" would really have to be a mom...and black...and fat...and think they look good.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
The correct response would be to wait till the lad came out and give him the Venus Flytrap double point.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Any dad who uses the term, "YOU GO SON!" would really have to be a mom...and black...and fat...and think they look good.
What if it was "you go, son."

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
What if it was "Yu-Gi-Oh!!!"?

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Perv switch, gonna switch on

Where, where, where were these women when I was growing up? My friend told me he had a teacher making moves on him, when he was in high school. Nothing like the hot women you see in the news ( of course they usually only show the hot ones) but that was the only one I heard of. Of course, the difference between him and I was, he did a stint of modeling, where as I, not so much.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
What the hell are so many people doing at the gym at midnight?
I've been known to stop by after a night of debauchery for a shower before heading home so I don't have to catch shit from my wife.

Poor kid's got a bit of game and is gonna have a wild fuck and mom's gotta be a buttinski. This kid has jerked off to this every night since then.