Mom of the year contender

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Texas mom charged with abandoning 5 children to take a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC

(Round Rock Police Department)

(Meredith) -- Police say a mother in Round Rock, Texas left her five children home alone for several days while she traveled to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to look for a job and visit some tourist attractions.

The Austin American-Statesmen reports 28-year-old Chrystal Nichole Walraven was charged with two counts of abandoning or endangering a child, a felony which could land her up to 20 years in prison.

Police first learned of the incident after a school principal heard one of the kids say they were tired from staying up all night changing their sibling's diapers. The youngest child is just 15 months old. The oldest is 12.

The principal contacted police who visited their home. A 10-year-old reportedly answered the door and police said the home was dirty and there was an "overwhelming odor" of trash and feces. According to police, there were dirty diapers, stained carpets, flies in the kitchen and more than one knife left out.

According to the arrest affidavit, Walraven traveled to South Carolina to pursue a job opportunity and "because she needed to get away with everything that was happening at home."

https://www.kptv.com/texas-mom-char...cle_543f5c2d-86b7-5a71-b454-4a92a6c21167.html

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Myrtle Beach is a shithole. It gets dark on the formerly fun to hang out on south end of Ocean Blvd 24 hours a day now. If you’re going to abandon your kids and risk jail time, I recommend Hilton Head.

Haeder

South Dakota
Misleading thread title. This woman does not deserve to be considered as a contender for mom of the year. Am dissapoint.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Myrtle Beach is a shithole. It gets dark on the formerly fun to hang out on south end of Ocean Blvd 24 hours a day now. If you’re going to abandon your kids and risk jail time, I recommend Hilton Head.
She's a single mom of 5 kids at 28 years old (the first one she had at 16) , who she left home alone to go party.

Myrtle Beach sounds perfect for her.