Monday, november 5th. A historic day for me

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I turned off the Ron and Fez show because the guest was so bad.
I have no idea who that guy was, or why he was reading poems written by a retarded seven year old, but it was awful.

Whoever booked that old asshole should be fired on the spot.

Love the show, love the boys...but MAN was that bad.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Listen to the words Maaaaaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnnnnn! :action-sm

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
But...the blood...it was Crimson......

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Hands down the worst booked and most unprepared RnF show of all time. I know they all can't be instant classics, but if someone turned in for the first time ever today they will never be back as a listener.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I know they all can't be instant classics, but if someone turned in for the first time ever today they will never be back as a listener.

I want to make sure that I hammer home that point. I'm not dumb enough to think that every show is going to be amazing, though most of them are great, but this was just bad on levels that I am not sure I get.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
A guy reading poems written by a retarded girl?

I didn't hear it, but it can't be much worse than interviewing a chef/traveling food eater/unknown 'D' Movie director.

Did the man behind the glass take a nap during the interview?

MJMANDALAY

Dam
Now I gotta go SU for both xm shows tonight.

NortonsGravyLeg

Wow...I guess I'm the only one that enjoyed it. No one liked any of it...at all? I thought some of it was a little off because he's not used to the radio forum especially the thing at the end. Frankly I'm the first one to bash any shitty guest but I think you guys are way off on this one.

I thought he had some interesting insight and perspective into a world that 99% of us don't get to see in reality. The chicken fucker story and the dog the bounty hunter thing was a bit odd I'll admit. The other three stories/poems I genuinely enjoyed. Anyone can tell a story but he did it well and painted a very clear picture with what he said and used blunt but brilliant imagery. With enough inflection to come across to an audience but not overly dramatic. It wasn't Shakespeare by any stretch but for as simple as it was, I thought it was very thought provoking and relatively well executed. You can bash me for the ass kissing I guess but I liked it.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Dam
Now I gotta go SU for both xm shows tonight.
It is worth it. Plenty of good in the interview as well as before the interview. Wait till you hear this guys pipes.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Todays guest wasn't the best but I've heard worse radio. Did anyone catch the last thing Ron said after he played the thats the end of the show clip? I missed it but I thought I heard him say something.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
He was Jack Lemmon's illegitimate son.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Todays guest wasn't the best but I've heard worse radio. Did anyone catch the last thing Ron said after he played the thats the end of the show clip? I missed it but I thought I heard him say something.
Yeah, missed it too.

watsonnostaw

I turned off the Ron and Fez show because the guest was so bad.
I have no idea who that guy was, or why he was reading poems written by a retarded seven year old, but it was awful.

Whoever booked that old asshole should be fired on the spot.

Love the show, love the boys...but MAN was that bad.
I blame the Executive Producer behind the glass

maz

TRueWDTer
it was alright
not stellar , but not terrible

maybe they need to get Roland involved
he could be a valuable asset
if the softball game ever happens

LINNG..
oops , sorry

Very few guests keep my interest. So I flip over to something else during the guests. Its not a big deal if you don't listen to all 3 hours of the show.

RMPGP

yeah I don't fast forward too often, but after the poem about the winking vagina, I didn't make it to the end of the show.

Guy reminded me of the crazy army dude Elaine in Seinfeld promotes to marketing director and he comes up with insane slogans.

Capt.Quint

ANDREW DICE GAY
The old guy was alright. The only poem of his that I kinda of liked was the one with "My Guitar Gently weeps" and I guess the one with the suicide but other than those two I thought his poems sucked. The winking vagina poem was atrocious.

Kegkiller

He was so bad
It made me mad
His poems didn't rhyme
What a waste of time
Are there rocks ahead?
If there are, we all be dead.
No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Anybody want a peanut?

:p:p:p

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Very few guests keep my interest. So I flip over to something else during the guests. Its not a big deal if you don't listen to all 3 hours of the show.
Usually even if I'm not interested in a guest, Ronnie can make it somewhat interesting. That guy had nothing, gave nothing and Ron really couldnt do much to make it entertaining. No one's fault really, it just didnt pan out.

Top Bottom