Monitor spanning

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
All I just got a flat lcd 19" monitor and I wanna set my Imac up so I can span my work space. BUT I plugged the monitor in and it is only showing a mirror image, so now I have two monitor's with the same thing on the screen which I dont want nor need. I have tried this patch Screen Spanning Doctor v0.3.3 but it doesn't work. My Imac is a 700 MHz PowerPC G4 running OS X version 10.4.10
Can this be done on my machine or what? I was really looking forward to this working the way I wanted it but with my luck looks like I may be fucked.

Heeeeelp. :huh:

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Bwahahahaha! PC's rule. My video extends to my TV so I can watch movies off my PC while surfing the net & talking to you guys.

Macs are for faggits.

Just kidding, love ya..

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
According to what I can find on that old-ass card, it is a dual-head card so you should be fine hardware-wise. So, you must have some sort of software/configuration issue that is the roadblock.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
ummmmmmmm....isn't it dual rather than duel monitors? :action-sm

anyway, i have yet to have that prob on a PC

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Unless you can get Screen Spanning Doctor to work, I think you're screwed. Check and see if they have a support forum and to see what you need to do for your specific hardware.

All I just got a flat lcd 19" monitor and I wanna set my Imac up so I can span my work space. BUT I plugged the monitor in and it is only showing a mirror image, so now I have two monitor's with the same thing on the screen which I dont want nor need. I have tried this patch Screen Spanning Doctor v0.3.3 but it doesn't work. My Imac is a 700 MHz PowerPC G4 running OS X version 10.4.10
Can this be done on my machine or what? I was really looking forward to this working the way I wanted it but with my luck looks like I may be fucked.

Heeeeelp. :huh:

SteveSteele

1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...
Nov 22, 2004
New Rochelle, NY