Monsterfest : AMC TV (10/22/2007-10/31/2007)

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
They show the same shitty movies every year. Never a real classic like Lugosi's Dracula or the original Night of the Living Dead. Instead they'll show Halloween 3-6 back to back all night.

Vic Mackey

Jay Marriotti is a heiney-bird
Actually I was enjoying TCM Friday nights, they have been showing a lot of classic horror movies from the 30s-60s with Lon Cheney and Bella Legosi.

They show the same shitty movies every year. Never a real classic like Lugosi's Dracula or the original Night of the Living Dead. Instead they'll show Halloween 3-6 back to back all night.
That's one of the problems with one corporation owning the rights to certain films. If I'm not mistaken Universal owns the rights to movies such as Dracula, Werewolf, Frakenstein etc. They're not going to let the movies be shown on TCM or any other cable station.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Actually I was enjoying TCM Friday nights, they have been showing a lot of classic horror movies from the 30s-60s with Lon Cheney and Bella Legosi.
TCM is the only movie channel worth watching. That station rocks.

silentbob8201

TCM is the only movie channel worth watching. That station rocks.
Remember when AMC played movies uncut and with out commercials? like Apocalypse Now and Tarzan and Jane. And Monster Movies wise Monsters on Zoom has a marathon of the Friday the 13th films and the first three Texas Chain Saw films uncut in HD .

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
There was a time when AMC showed actual classic movies. And not shit like Catwoman and whatever other movie no one else would touch with a 10 foot pole. And I'm not even talking about great movies, or "classic" movies but stuff in black and white with scratchy audio. I want to see mediocre horror movies and cheap war films; I don't want to see bleeped, cut up versions of Basic Instinct 2.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
TCM is showing old stuff right now and on through the night.

If anyone has IFC (Independent Film Channel), they are showing Coffin Joe movies all night starting at 9 EST. They are really tripped out Mexican horror flicks from the 60s and are pretty rare to come across.

Also Sundance is showing Session 9 at 10 EST, it's a pretty good horror/thriller, and is one of the only David Caruso movies that I don't want to strangle him in. The guy who made The Machinist directed it.