Movie Morbius: The Living God Damn It, Jared Friggin Leto?!?! - July 31, 2020

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Starring Leto, Doctor Who, Lady, and Tom Hardy putting together a team.

Directed by Safe House?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Fucking no. Fucking no on Leto. Didn’t give a fuck when he was joker because whatever. But goddamn it I actually like Morbius and actually collected his solo comic back in the day. No. No on the Leto.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Fucking "no" on all of this.

God damn it Sony, stop. Just fucking stop. You don't have the chops.

LiddyRules

Fucking no. Fucking no on Leto. Didn’t give a fuck when he was joker because whatever. But goddamn it I actually like Morbius and actually collected his solo comic back in the day. No. No on the Leto.
What do you dread more? The performance or the press junkets?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Will that douche bag spend the month before filming pretending to be a vampire? I'm sure LA still has a functioning chapter of the Camarilla he can dress up and play in.

LiddyRules

Will that douche bag spend the month before filming pretending to be a vampire? I'm sure LA still has a functioning chapter of the Camarilla he can dress up and play in.
I have money that he will talk about drinking blood.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
What do you dread more? The performance or the press junkets?
Performance. His range goes from suck to same suck. Oh sure, when he mentions that he baked muffins out of his blood for craft services, it’ll be a hoot, but he’s just going to be SS Joker with wax teeth.

LiddyRules

Performance. His range goes from suck to same suck. Oh sure, when he mentions that he baked muffins out of his blood for craft services, it’ll be a hoot, but he’s just going to be SS Joker with wax teeth.
I disagree. I think he is going to melodramatic the fuck out of it. For some reason, my image is of Calculon.

LiddyRules

Lane Pryce joined the cast. And we got our first glimpse

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Lane Pryce joined the cast. And we got our first glimpse

I can't wait to hear about wacky set antics where Jared Leto sits in the corner and goth-mopes while suckling the blood out of a city pigeon.

LiddyRules

I can't wait to hear about wacky set antics where Jared Leto sits in the corner and goth-mopes while suckling the blood out of a city pigeon.
I want a scene where Eddie Brock and Venom make fun of his hair.