More Britney news....NUDES on the way!!

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
from Egotastic.... http://egotastic.com/index?page=2

So you know how Britney Spears was "dating" a paparazzi photographer? And you know how everyone was saying A) she's gross, crazy, and has really lowered her standards (yes, lower than Kevin Federline), and 2) he would obviously take pictures of Britney Spears naked, and try and sell them to the highest bidder? Well, done and done.

Yes, it's true, Adnan Ghalib has pictures of Britney Spears nude, and he's trying to raise some cash to pay for the extensive psychiatric help he will now need after being having been with Britney for about a week and a half.

But wait, it gets so much better than that. The best part? Nobody even wants to buy the pictures. One magazine turned them down saying "the photos weren't any good," reports TMZ. There was one buyer, however. An Australian publication has supposedly paid $57,000 for the pictures.

Remember the days when Britney Spears nude pictures would have sold for millions of dollars, and would have brought the Internet to its knees? Yeah, so do I. And then we all saw Britney Spears' pussy.

And if you needed another reason to not want to see Britney naked, here's Britney letting her boobs hang low in just the most attractive way.

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
this would have been news is this was at least before she got pregnant the first time. shes a slob an looks like a mess. I'd still hit it though. Good 'ol lasagna belly.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
How bad do these pictures have to be, if Larry Flynt hasn't stepped up to buy them yet.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Just for the sheer comedic value. I wanna see.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I want to see how her asshole is.

I bet in 1998, it was hairless and tasted like bubblegum.

Now......... omg.
Figures you would only go for the ass. Pussy grosses you out, doesn't it?

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
"Train(wreck) kept 'a rollin...all night long..."

Btw, this rules.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I wanna see her in one of those "gaping asshole" videos.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
wow this has turned into some gay i like anal thread. HOMO'S so is there a difference between a guys asshole and a womans? any DR.s in da house