More Danny Ross Drama

Ant did recently announce to Danny that he fucked 2 of his girlfriends while Danny was blackout drunk. Could this be why all the hate?
Fair enough. But, who paid for the beer, Danny?

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Honorable mention for Co-Fucking-Cane.
And then there was the story when, after a night of nose candy and his stash depleted, he picked his nose (off-air ;) ), chopped up the dried result, then snorted it again.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
And then there was the story when, after a night of nose candy and his stash depleted, he picked his nose (off-air ;) ), chopped up the dried result, then snorted it again.
At least it was off air.

Ant did recently announce to Danny that he fucked 2 of his girlfriends while Danny was blackout drunk. Could this be why all the hate?
Did he announce how intoxicated the two girlfriends were, too? Or did he leave that part out?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Did he announce how intoxicated the two girlfriends were, too? Or did he leave that part out?
Seems like all parties involved were hammered except Danny passed out like a midget. Point?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
#Maturity

Seems like all parties involved were hammered except Danny passed out like a midget. Point?
Seems?
Danny not being able to handle his booze, and perhaps some cocaine, doesn't make Anthony any less of a dispicable cunt.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Seems?
Danny not being able to handle his booze, and perhaps some cocaine, doesn't make Anthony any less of a dispicable cunt.
Are you really salty that Danny fell onto a cuck hole?

Adorbs.

Not at all. I could care less about Danny. He was useless on the show, and likely is in real life.

None of that changes the fact that Anthony is a pile of shit of a person.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Not at all. I could care less about Danny. He was useless on the show, and likely is in real life.

Very cool.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**

How long did it take you to come to that conclusion?

When it became obvious his pedophilia jokes weren't jokes, he actually is that.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
To be fair, nobody actually believes AntH is telling the truth about fucking two of DannyH's girlfriends. He would have brought it up years ago if it was true.

Chip Spackler

Donator
To be fair, nobody actually believes AntH is telling the truth about fucking two of DannyH's girlfriends. He would have brought it up years ago if it was true.
No comment on the pedo stuff, huh?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
That makes sense.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
It is kind of dumb that Anthony brought up how well he treated Danny, and then goes on to mention "oh yeah btw I fucked your girlfriends".

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
It’s okay, you can just look the other way.

Wrong again.

The irony of the degenerates on that sub, which he helped create as his/their little army, now ripping him down, getting his Twitter accounts banned, isn't lost on me.