More Danny Ross Drama

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I'll admit I didn't realize it until a few years ago. I thought he had his issues but was a good guy.
Anthony's likability came from him coming across as a jovial cad. Might be a bit sleazy, but he's overall a good time guy.

Then you realize he's just a drunken immature sleaze. Right up to this week's "neener neener, your girlfriends sucked my weiner."

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
-midget
-balding in his 20s
-regularly in an alcohol coma while his girlfriends suck sleazy cock 30’ away

It’s not a shock he’s lost his marbles.

Lord Zero

Anthony's likability came from him coming across as a jovial cad. Might be a bit sleazy, but he's overall a good time guy.
They all came across as that in different ways. It made all their enormous flaws (that we knew about at the time) easy to forgive.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
-midget
-balding in his 20s

And with all this going on, they had a weird father-son type of relationship. Danny's didn't stop being friends with Ant because Ant's a pedo, it's just because he's a bridge burner in every relationship he's been in.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
And with all this going on, they had a weird father-son type of relationship. Danny's didn't stop being friends with Ant because Ant's a pedo, it's just because he's a bridge burner in every relationship he's been in.

Surely some of his relatives burned in an oven or two.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
What I'll never understand with all these people on reddit. If you hate him and the product move on. Also why was any one under some illusion these guys were some saintly people?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
What I'll never understand with all these people on reddit. If you hate him and the product move on. Also why was any one under some illusion these guys were some saintly people?

Most of them are butthurt wannabe show leaches.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

Opie picked his nose.

-midget
-balding in his 20s

I'll take that over what I have now.

KRSOne

I thought Danny was entertaining on the show. I like radio fights and he always fought with everyone. The Patrice fights were some of the best. Patrice saw that Danny had major problems while everyone else was blind to it.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Looks like Danny checked himself into the nervous hospital: