More Political Correctness Fun In A Post Imus Fired World.

Scuba Steve

We Will Never Forget XM202. Suck My Fucking Cock
Jul 20, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
This whole I have to be PC about things is getting way out of control. This is just another case. A Boy got suspended from school because he said he knew how to tie a noose. A black kid told the teacher that he was offended by the white boys comments........please make this bull shit stop..

http://http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4982891&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Students Suspended For Talking About Nooses

Last Edited: Monday, 19 Nov 2007, 10:06 PM CST
Created: Monday, 19 Nov 2007, 10:06 PM CST

Lee's Summit West High

Accusations of racism in a Lee's Summit high school have lead to suspensions, but now the parents say their kids were unfairly punished.

There's apparently been some racial tension in the band at Lee's Summit West, specifically on the drum line. Students were talked to a couple weeks ago because both the black and white kids were using the "n word" and the band director told them to stop. But then talk about a noose landed a couple kids in big trouble.

Travis Grigsby loves playing drums, but he and his friend Alex Coday weren't able to play for two weeks after they were suspended. It started after the band's performance at a football game. Some kids on the drum line said they were talking about the best knots to use to tie up the drum equipment.

"Someone asked if anybody knew how to tie a noose and Travis did admit he knew how to tie a noose," Kim Grigsby said.

Travis' mom said her son is almost an Eagle Scout, he knew how to tie it, but told his friends he wouldn't because you could get in trouble for that. Later, a black student on the drum line told the teacher he was offended.

"Travis was accused of using a racial slur for saying the word 'noose.' Then he was suspended for 10 days," Kim said.

She said the school district accused the boys of having a racially charged conversation about nooses, but Travis and Alex insist that's not what happened.

"I don't feel they let Alex or Travis tell their side of the story," Kim said.

Alex's parents wrote to the district saying this is pushing the kids apart instead of bringing them together. Other kids and parents agree.

"We just want what's fair for our boys," Kim said. "They're good boys, get good grades, participate in school activities."

The school did shorten the kids' school suspension to only five days, but it will affect their grades.

"They are being punished beyond what is even near reasonable," Kim said.

The school district said it can't comment because of privacy issues, but said no one is aware of any racial tensions at the school. The administrators said they did investigate it thoroughly.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Holy shit this has to stop. This is so fucking ridiculous.

At first I thought the kid was at least teasing a schwoogie about a noose, but he wasn't doing anything besides saying that he know how to tie a lot of knots.

By definition, the black kid in this story is not a n.gger; he's a little faggot for pretending that he was offended. I hope he gets his ass kicked for this.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
I must have missed in the article. Where does it say he tried to hang one?

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
This is faggotry and to the point of being laughable now. Good job AL, now black kids are "crying wolf" to get whitey in trouble. Fuck this PC, pussified, fuckhole country.

"We are a nation of hall monitors" ~ J. Norton

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
I say let'em "cry wolf" all they want. Its only going to bring the pendulum back the other way that much sooner because someone will accuse people of being racist once too many times and no one will listen anymore. I just dont understand why no one in this country seems to be able to let things go. Blacks--"we were enslaved!!""" blahblah blah GET OVER IT ALREADY!!! it was over a hundred years ago!!!!! Now because of white guilt you get special treatment for jobs (affirmative action).

Now blacks can say and do wahtever they want but if a white person says something wrong, they get fired, sued and or otherwise "blacklisted" (pun intended)

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
As opie says it the "Homo Culture" and its taking over and were all fuckin done as a country. America died the day Imus was fired. WERE A BUNCH OF PUSSYS!

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
there has to be something missing here. No one in their right mind is going to go and say they were offended simply because the word "noose" was uttered. I'm not saying there aren't oversensitive assholes on school boards but I doubt some black kid who has to deal with a mainly white student body is going to play that game unless he got really threatened.

If he IS bullshitting the family has an airtight case to sue the school and the whites have a reason to give that little rat fuck the beating of his young drum-playing life.

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
Taintkisser's got a very good point.

People are sick of this pussified PC bullshit. I'm sick of hearing how you were oh so oppressed. Shit, I'm Irish. I can remember my grandfather telling me the stories of his dad not being able to get a job "No Irish need apply" ring any bells?

1: The whole country needs to "man up" (In MAN TOWN? LINGER LONGER!!!). I mean really, get a fucking grip people. It's a radio show, or a cartoon, or an off color joke, not a closed fist to the incisors.

2: Vanity, man we've got too much of it as a people. Guess what Mr. Soul brother, Mr. Whitie, Mr. Slope, Mr. Jew, Ms. Mexican. YOU'RE JUST NOT THAT GODAMN IMPORTANT. Get over yourself. I mean really.

Or, as Tyler Durden put it. "You are not a unique snowflake. You're the same rotting organic material as everyone else."

I do think the more kowtowing the media outlets do to these idiots, the more people will get sick of it, and the quicker the push back will begin.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Simply disgusting. Newspeak might not be that unimaginable.

coolyellowbus

May 4, 2005
Living in a nation of Earls
the funny thing in regard all this is all it'll take is for one high profile person to say "lighten up, it was just a joke" for all this nonsense to be contained.

btw. the schwoogs weren't the only people hung in nooses.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I just finished rereading 1984 .... we're thisclose to it
i dont know what is more shocking, story, or that you read a classic. oh and see my sig pic, ive been saying this for years, but people call me a paranoid freek. i cant wait till i get to stand in front of a school board and call them a bunch of assholes

Jan 7, 2007
Yet another "N-Word" humans may not utter? What a nation of sniveling children we've become.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
LOL this is not too far from my neck of the woods. Speaking of neck and woods.......:action-sm