More proof of Fofolina & Strawberry...

Darryl Strawberry's close friends — including Dwight Gooden — searched for the fugitive slugger & Fofolina at his old drug haunts in Tampa for a second day yesterday, fearing Fofolina could harm him.

Asked what the chances were that the former Met and Yankee would be found alive, Gooden replied somberly, "Fifty-fifty.

Have you seen this woman?
Authorities issued a warrant for Fofolina Friday after She violated her probation by leaving the rehab center where she lived under house arrest since November.

Fofolina, 23, is serving a two-year sentence for drug possession and soliciting a prostitute.

During a hearing last fall, Fofolina, who is battling crack addiction, said she smoked crack five times with Strawberry and she was the only reason he hadn't committed suicide.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
In an earlier issue. Fofolina was sought out for the murder of one "Metallica 22". She has been seen on several message boards and on a well known internet service(AOL). On AOL she has been impostering as Computom. One of her favorite message boards to visit is one Wackbag.com. She goes under the name fofolina and metallica 22. She holds conversations with herself using both these names. Don't be fooled this is an act. She is a clever one.

You Fuck You Cry
You Live You Die
You Go To Heaven Or You Fry
That's Life
She is known for this statement, which we believe were the last words young metallica 22 heard. beware!!!

All units be advised suspect Fofolina has her vibrator she is armed and dangerous.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
In an earlier issue. Fofolina was sought out for the murder of one "Metallica 22". She has been seen on several message boards and on a well known internet service(AOL). On AOL she has been impostering as Computom. One of her favorite message boards to visit is one Wackbag.com. She goes under the name fofolina and metallica 22. She holds conversations with herself using both these names. Don't be fooled this is an act. She is a clever one.

You Fuck You Cry
You Live You Die
You Go To Heaven Or You Fry
That's Life
She is known for this statement, which we believe were the last words young metallica 22 heard. beware!!!
Billy sweety that sig has nothing to do with him...I heared that saying when I was like 15...
And another thing no offense I know you are being funny and all but I have not talked to the guy in about a month so Let it go on that please

Huh? I could've sworn I posted here... Ok, who's been fucking with my meds! Huh? I want some answers, and I want them now! :D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Come on now fofo. I was referring back to when you hated him. RELAX. That was supposed to be a joke between me and you. Furthermore I know your sig doesn't mean anything towards him. I was just saying, that's some cold shit to say to some one before you kill them. Hunny you got it all wrong. I was trying to be funny, But the person that was supposed to laugh didn't get it. So pooh pooh on you. NANANANANA eat my banana. jk. All is forgiven. :D

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
Come on now fofo. I was referring back to when you hated him. RELAX. That was supposed to be a joke between me and you. Furthermore I know your sig doesn't mean anything towards him. I was just saying, that's some cold shit to say to some one before you kill them. Hunny you got it all wrong. I was trying to be funny, But the person that was supposed to laugh didn't get it. So pooh pooh on you. NANANANANA eat my banana. jk. All is forgiven. :D
I know you are Joking silly I Luv Ya Billy .... And No NO NO I will Not eat your Banana Silly asss
:D

:D

Yeah that's right! She's eating my plantain! (which is a larger banana and it's black) :D