More Young People Antics-Bus Driver Stabbed in Pittsburgh

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
http://www.postgazette.com/pg/11182/1157544-100.stm

Police are looking to identify the people captured by security cameras aboard the bus whose driver was stabbed repeatedly.A Port Authority bus driver stabbed six times during Downtown rush hour Thursday night in an altercation with an unruly group of passengers remained in stable condition at UPMC Mercy this morning.

At around 6 p.m. last night, the driver ejected a group of young men and women from his outbound 67 Monroeville bus at Fifth Avenue and Market Street, after repeatedly telling them to stop disturbing other passengers. A man in the group proceeded to spit and punch at the driver before stabbing him multiple times in the chest.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Young people be going cray-cray this year.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
It is getting to the point where we need to go to martial law. These fuckers are getting bolder and bolder in mob mentality and i have no idea where it will stop.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I've commented in other threads that this is going to be a much larger problem. A simple rolling riot of theft and mayhem can be organized very quickly using electronic media such as twitter and facebook. Store security stands no chance of stopping more then one or two individuals that are doing smash and grabs.

A few years ago a big fight broke out at a local mall that over the course of one summer hand a problem with young people hanging out in large numbers. By the time the fight was over, multiple innocent bystanders had been sucker punched, a jewlery story lost over $5000 in bling and a security gaurd was stabbed. This same mall is now on it's ass and is up for sale.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I've commented in other threads that this is going to be a much larger problem. A simple rolling riot of theft and mayhem can be organized very quickly using electronic media such as twitter and facebook. Store security stands no chance of stopping more then one or two individuals that are doing smash and grabs.

A few years ago a big fight broke out at a local mall that over the course of one summer hand a problem with young people hanging out in large numbers. By the time the fight was over, multiple innocent bystanders had been sucker punched, a jewlery story lost over $5000 in bling and a security gaurd was stabbed. This same mall is now on it's ass and is up for sale.
CCW, anyone? I so wish there was one white guy (let's be honest who else can pass the FBI background check) with a CCW around every time this shit happens to plug a few of these cowards.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Stop prosecuting people that shoot the savages when they stab someone, rob a place, etc. Stop passing fucking stupid laws banning lawful concealed carry in places where this shit happens. When a few savages get popped for doing something savage, the rest of them will start behaving a little better.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
When a few savages get popped for doing something savage, the rest of them will start behaving a little better.
IF they have the brain power to understand cause and effect, that is. Of course it would be played off as racist white just itching to kill black youths, which will result in more violence.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
IF they have the brain power to understand cause and effect, that is. Of course it would be played off as racist white just itching to kill black youths, which will result in more violence.
To swipe a line from Medal of Honor...

"Keep killing the motherfuckers."

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
To swipe a line from Medal of Honor...

"Keep killing the motherfuckers."
thank you, this weekend will be a Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault marathon! (I just found the disc)

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
thank you, this weekend will be a Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault marathon! (I just found the disc)
Wrong game, and why bother posting the screenshots?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
CCW works.

However, Constitutional Carry is more effective when backed with a Stand Your Ground Law.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
CCW works.

However, Constitutional Carry is more effective when backed with a Stand Your Ground Law.
...and courts that don't try to hang someone out to dry for defending themselves, or an innocent person that was attacked.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
That's a really nice part of downtown. I guarantee it's some shithead from the north side of the city.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Stop prosecuting people that shoot the savages when they stab someone, rob a place, etc. Stop passing fucking stupid laws banning lawful concealed carry in places where this shit happens. When a few savages get popped for doing something savage, the rest of them will start behaving a little better.
CCW works.

I LOVE living in PA!! No longer do I have to make a "reasonable attempt to retreat". Also, family members of the deceased "young person" cannot sue. Granted, if I were walking down the street, I would still try to extract myself from a situation without using deadly force. Now that the law is in place, I don't have to worry about a lawyer second guessing how much effort I put into that retreat.

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- Governor Corbett has signed a bill that will expand the right to use deadly force in self defense.

The bill allows people to use a gun or other deadly weapon outside their homes or businesses in self-defense.

The previous law didn't allow the use of force if a person could safely get away from the situation.

Critics of the law said it will increase violence.

Former Governor Ed Rendell vetoed a similar bill last year.
EmailPrint

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Wrong game, and why bother posting the screenshots?
it's the only MOH worth playing. I don't want some new MOH that sucks (gameplay wise and graphic wise) compared to Call of Duty and Battlefield.

However... Call of Duty 2, MOH Pacific Assault... all that is good and nostalgic for early 2000's gaming

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
Am I the only one that is excited to see what the young people get up to this holiday weekend?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
At around 6 p.m. last night, the driver ejected a group of young men and women...
I wonder at what point the media will catch on and start using a new euphemism?

You know it's sad that down here we got a ton more urban youths than you yankees do but ours don't pull stuff like y'alls do. Thank God we have a court system that doesn't look to imprison a guy for shooting a criminal.