Morning Jam with Jim & Sam Listening Thread - 10/11/2011 - Jocktober Continues !

Status
Not open for further replies.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
One of the few concerts I've seen was Les Claypool and his Fancy Band a few years ago. I fuckin' love Les. Wish I could see Primus.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
One of the few concerts I've seen was Les Claypool and his Fancy Band a few years ago. I fuckin' love Les. Wish I could see Primus.
Claypool/Primus never fails to rock the place out.

He sings like Billy Corgan's tone deaf Dad.
And Billy Corgan.

On the down side, here we go with the Jimmy "I have awesome music taste" hour. Oh this is going to be a long show. What time is the court case?

English Gent

Speaking of the court case, how the fuck can that syphilitic whore drag them back to court again, without having to pay their costs, when she missed the fucking court appearance?

Speaking of the court case, how the fuck can that syphilitic whore drag them back to court again, without having to pay their costs, when she missed the fucking court appearance?
I def don't get that. It must be different for civil court because anytime I've missed a court date, they didn't just re-schedule. The courts never work around YOUR schedule.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Won't she have to if she loses?

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
I'll never call out O&A for shitty radio ever again after hearing this.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
i have a fucking cunt of a hangover and the music they're playing is enraging.

thereturn

Ok I can take jimmy with his crap music opinions and Sam with his moronic ramblings but keep the fucking mic off in front of danny.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
"I've never been rah rah Apple!"

This attitude by Danny seems like a complete 180. He now HATES the iPhone?

DizzyD

I've had an iPhone for about 2 years. Mine has always worked. Maybe the whiny cunt is dumber than he thinks he is...

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Delete Facebook app, reinstall, voila, problem fixed. It's not too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.