Mortal Kombat 11

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I still have a soft spot for MK

Last edited:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
MK2 remains my favorite to this day, but I'm a grumpy old sot.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Remember trying to figure out the Alities without the help of Internet? Who were the autists who mastered those?

No offense @BIV
I had figured out the MK1 (on Super Nintendo) combos on my own by just trying tons of shit and seeing some stuff done in the arcades. Then when MK2 came out, a lot of those old fatalities translated into how Shang Tsung could transform into those characters. I knew very few fatalities (I never got any of the other alities until later on with some cheat guide) but could pull out Shang Tsung's, which is you held low kick or low punch or something down for the entire fight and then when the prompt comes you release it and he would turn into the last bad guy and knock the guy's torso off.
Good times.

BIV

Remember trying to figure out the Alities without the help of Internet? Who were the autists who mastered those?

No offense @BIV
Yeah, I know you're joking, but I always had a cheat sheet. I can barely remember the moves.

BIV

Four hours may be excessive.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Yeah, I know you're joking, but I always had a cheat sheet. I can barely remember the moves.
I'd say @Radioguy would memorize them but he spent all his time figuring out the mechanics of Scorpion's grapple.

DiggerNick

Donator
Ronda Rousey voicing Sonya Blade?

How is this good? She always sounds like she has a cold.

BIV

Ronda Rousey voicing Sonya Blade?

How is this good? She always sounds like she has a cold.
It sounded fine from the clips.
Processing, my friend. Processing.