Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff

(Click photo for Mossberg product page)

This is pretty badass. They were able to get it classified as a non-NFA weapon

BATFE letter

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Don't be fooled, the BATF is notorious for changing their minds at the drop of a hat

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Don't be fooled, the BATF is notorious for changing their minds at the drop of a hat
They kind of alluded to that in the letter, stating that concealed carry could change the NFA status.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
They kind of alluded to that in the letter, stating that concealed carry could change the NFA status.
To CCW it you'd have to AOW it, and pay monee to do so.

It's perfect for SHTF and HD, IMO. Attach a light to it, and make some assholes day his last one should he invade your motherfucking castle.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
It's perfect for SHTF and HD, IMO. Attach a light to it, and make some assholes day his last one should he invade your motherfucking castle.
That's what it's designed for, from what I understand. If I didn't already have three HD shotguns I'd want one.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Pick one up used; next year for half the price.
That's how I got my 870 and the wife's Mossberg HS410. I bought the 870 at a show from a pretty old guy who bought it and realized he couldn't handle the recoil.

I got the Mossberg from a dealer who demo'ed it for a customer who decided to buy something else. I got it in the box with all the goodies for $225. Bud's had it for $350 at the time I think.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
IMO, this is screaming to be Form 1'd into an SBS. Shoot it in the meantime with the standard grip, then throw on a good stock once you have the stamp.