Most hated board and radio groupie

vos

Everybody on this board has to know that anyone related to the show hates you guys. From Sam to Opie all the comics, even the maintenance crew I am pretty sure wouldn't like you guys. Who do you think is the most hated. Start voting.

1 BIV
2 BIV
3 BIV
4 BIV
5 BIV

CD Still Empty Inside iTunes amazon digital.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
December 31st and it's the Thread of the Year! Nice work, Vos.

I know this board is like a big collective groupie that O&A spit in the face every chance they get. But I never act like a groupie because I'm critical and shit yo + I'm all man.

Why don't you go on that all black stand-up show again?

I am ok with being hated.

Nobody would know what a hero was if there were no villains.

PS: Loved Still Empty Inside.

I have no idea what this is even about, but it's still damn funny. Vos rules.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Everybody on this board has to know that anyone related to the show hates you guys. From Sam to Opie all the comics, even the maintenance crew I am pretty sure wouldn't like you guys.

lajikal

[vos] reeeally?, oh ok, when was the last time anyone of us got some o&a backstage action besides the Jew Christmas play [/vos]

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Carlin said my vote is meaningless, therefore, I shan't vote.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
This thread would have been better in Bizarro with a few [ you ] tags thrown in there.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Vos doesn't start threads anywhere but here.

Good thing he doesn't read the other forums

so he doesn't know I'm banging Bonnie. :action-sm

Creasy Bear

Donator
So... what is the 2nd most hated O&A board?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Everybody on this board has to know that anyone related to the show hates you guys. From Sam to Opie all the comics, even the maintenance crew I am pretty sure wouldn't like you guys. Who do you think is the most hated. Start voting.

1 BIV
2 BIV
3 BIV
4 BIV
5 BIV

CD Still Empty Inside iTunes amazon digital.
Seriously Vos you are they ONLY one who doesn't know Bonnie bangs other guys.

Creasy Bear

Donator
His next movie project should definitely be a series of cuckolding videos... starring Bonnie, Lexinton Steele, and a weeping Rich Vos as cameraman and cuckold.

Now that would be a Vos project I'd actually consider purchasing.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Also, isn't BIV like a superfan who pretty much still loves every aspect of the show, no matter what?

I'd say Vos was drunk when making this post, but there's that whole 25 years without a drink or drug in his body spiel...

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Also, isn't BIV like a superfan who pretty much still loves every aspect of the show, no matter what?

I'd say Vos was drunk when making this post, but there's that whole 25 years without a drink or drug in his body spiel...
Drunk or stupid. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Vos knows how to work a computer? Does this mean he figured out how to dial a rotary phone?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Vos knows how to work a computer? Does this mean he figured out how to dial a rotary phone?
He can work the magic typey box but still cant form a intelligent sentence.

I do find it hilarious that he takes the time to call us all assholes and then plugs his new CD. What a jerk. :haha7:

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
The funny part is I think Biv actually works in radio, so you can't really be a groupie if you're drawing a paycheck from it.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I just think it's hilarious that Vos is sooooo mad at BIV.