Most [Redacted] Administration in History

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
LiddyRules is right; we are living in a satire.

http://reason.com/archives/2013/07/19/transparency-fail
Reason.com said:
Transparency Fail

"Most transparent administration in history" releases most redacted document in history.

Katherine Mangu-Ward from the August/September 2013 issue

After the courts laid out the conditions in which the government can compel email providers to turn over users’ private messages, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) wondered if the FBI was applying similar guidelines to text messages. So the group filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Justice Department.

In April the organization received an answer that complied with the letter of the law but was almost comically unhelpful. The file contained a memo header, “Guidance for the Minimization of Text Messages over Dual-Function Cellular Telephones,” followed by 15 pages that were completely blacked out. The document “does not even show the date, let alone what the policy is,” ACLU spokesperson Josh Bell told ABC News.

When Barack Obama took office, he declared that his presidency would herald “an unprecedented level of openness in government.” This February, he stuck to his guns during a Google Hangout: “This is the most transparent administration in history.”

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I swear this has been has been five years of a bad snl skit.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
15 straight pages of black. That is real useful.

Assholes.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I miss him like I miss Patrice.
I don't miss his audiences, though. He had to fight through their applause to get his next joke, point, or line out. I can't stand non-joke related applause breaks in comedy. Stop clapping, assholes. It's a comedy show, not a rally.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
It reminds me of the GTA universe. The awful reality shows, people getting fired over jokes on the radio, the government spying on people. proxy wars in the middle east, cartoons getting people killed. It's like one giant bad simulation.