Most Retouched Magazine Cover of the Year announced...

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
The website Jezebel.com (devoted to NOT retouching photos, and revealing those that do) held a contest. Submit the original image and the magazine cover and the most radical difference gets you $10,000. An insider at the magazine Redbook leaked the original pic of Faith Hill before they touched it up...They hacked the shit out of the pic. Took out crows feet, moved her collar bone, cut her arm in half, basically it doesn't even look like her anymore...I love this shit

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
I would rather see a little extra meat(on her) and the clavicle.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I can definitely understand why some women blame the media for portraying these "unattainable" images of women.

I still want them to look that way, but I understand.
I like how they slimmed down her left side, where her flab kind of hangs over the dress.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
The only thing on her in the original untouched one that bothers me is her eyes. Fix the bags and the crows feet. Other than that she's a very beautiful woman.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I can definitely understand why some women blame the media for portraying these "unattainable" images of women.

I still want them to look that way, but I understand.I like how they slimmed down her left side, where her flab kind of hangs over the dress.
You WANT us to look that way even though you know it's not possible? I think I need to buy you some glasses with vaseline on the lenses.

Photoshopping to this extent makes me ill. If only it made me sick enough to stop shoving food down my throat.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Minnesota Pest
I worked their recent tour, she is a piece of certified ass even though that first pic isn't the most flattering of shots..