Most Worthless News Story You Can Find

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
"Trevor Rees-Jones, sole survivor of the crash that killed Diana, gives a first-
hand account of the event."

An "important" video on the front page of Yahoo.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Did anyone see the video on Yahoo! of the "cheapest family"? They use walkie-talkies to communicate while grocery shopping. Yeah...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Did anyone see the video on Yahoo! of the "cheapest family"? They use walkie-talkies to communicate while grocery shopping. Yeah...
What's cheaper than walkie-talkies? No walkie talkies. Either go together or don't go. A list < batteries + walkie talkies. If they mean "this family is so cheap they don't have those fucking annoying walkie-talkie cell phones" there is something horrible about this country.

And celebrity stories don't fall under this.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
No they used them to communicate with one another when they found deals. One would be in the frozen section and the other in veggies and they would say "hey, there's a deal on blah blah" so they would plan their meals for the entire month and use a FUCKLOAD of coupons.

The family of 7 survives on $35K a year and doesn't use credit cards.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
There's something about that that irritates me to the point of violence.
Just thinking about these mouth breathers constantly babbling across a store on walkie-talkies immediately makes me want to smash them in to their heads.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
No they used them to communicate with one another when they found deals. One would be in the frozen section and the other in veggies and they would say "hey, there's a deal on blah blah" so they would plan their meals for the entire month and use a FUCKLOAD of coupons.

The family of 7 survives on $35K a year and doesn't use credit cards.
oh i fucking hate those stories, it seems to me that every year or so all the networks do "reports" on people with too many kids living on coupons and wearing hand me downs, i got an idea, how bout you have 5 less fucking kids....